• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Nanimoaru

Nanimoaru

I wanna fade away like I never was
Sep 15, 2018
There are certain things I'll never be good at. Romance is one of them. I'll never be good enough or smart enough or pretty enough.
And it's so damn painful. I just wanted someone to love me like I love them but according to God and the fates that's too much to grant. I made up my mind. When my 2 year clause on my life insurance is up. I'm gone

T

Time2Go?

Oct 3, 2018
When I was 21 I purchased life insurance (to help my parents if something happened to me) that covered suicide, with the two year clause. I have never let it lapse. Unfortunately my situation has changed since then and when I purchased more life insurance I couldn't get the suicide clause in there. Now if I decide to go through with it I have to have an "accident". Much more difficult situation.

I'm sorry that you are feeling like this is your only option. I can sympathize with you. It seems like whenever I think I find the right person, either I funk it up or I find out they were just using me for something other than love. I am sending warm thoughts and hugs your way.

Mattie

Nanimoaru

Nanimoaru

I wanna fade away like I never was
Sep 15, 2018
When I was 21 I purchased life insurance (to help my parents if something happened to me) that covered suicide, with the two year clause. I have never let it lapse. Unfortunately my situation has changed since then and when I purchased more life insurance I couldn't get the suicide clause in there. Now if I decide to go through with it I have to have an "accident". Much more difficult situation.

I'm sorry that you are feeling like this is your only option. I can sympathize with you. It seems like whenever I think I find the right person, either I funk it up or I find out they were just using me for something other than love. I am sending warm thoughts and hugs your way.

Mattie
I just wanted to love me but it was foolish of me to believe that person exists. Someone to hold hands with and walk this world with. Someone who could possibly make this world liveable.

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
There are certain things I'll never be good at. Romance is one of them. I'll never be good enough or smart enough or pretty enough.
And it's so damn painful. I just wanted someone to love me like I love them but according to God and the fates that's too much to grant. I made up my mind. When my 2 year clause on my life insurance is up. I'm gone

I feel the same … It sucks being Dumb & Ugly.
Maybe Khalid could rewrite his song to Young, Dumb & Ugly ;)
I suck at Romance/ Relationships. I've given up on that.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals