• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

ultrasharpy123456

Mage
Aug 18, 2022
That's what the receptionist at the doctor's office asked me when I was taking my picture when I was younger. Yeah if you were once a happy kid but got criticized and yelled at for every thing you did to the point where you couldn't tell right from wrong anymore and went through abuse you'd stop smiling, too.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
One of our teachers always used to say that to me in the corridor- 'Smile!' Like literally anything could be happening in your life. Why don't they bother to enquire why you might be looking so unhappy?!! Probably because you are but, they'd rather white wash over that with a smile.

J

Juli

Jan 27, 2024
One of our teachers always used to say that to me in the corridor- 'Smile!' Like literally anything could be happening in your life. Why don't they bother to enquire why you might be looking so unhappy?!! Probably because you are but, they'd rather white wash over that with a smile.
This happened to me too! I also had a teacher call me "emotionless".

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
This happened to me too! I also had a teacher call me "emotionless".

Doesn't it infuriate you? Like yeah- that's the only way I can get through your class!

My boss told me it would be good if I smiled more once. I suppose at least they were paying me to look happy but I thought- nah- for what you pay... an oscar worthy performance isn't included.

I love David Mitchell's take on it...

• Love
Reactions: Juli