• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Pardoe84

Pardoe84

Student
Jul 2, 2023
I have a perfekt Manila/Jute rope 16mm, it constricts very very good.

20240129 222617

I practised a little bit on the door. I will do full hanging as i want to be sure.

My problem is if i put the noose high up the neck and the knot behind the head that there is massive pressure on the windpipe and i cannot breath anymore.

I tried to put the knot in front instead. With that it is possible to breath a little.

Would it be an idea to do full hanging with the knot in front or should this be prevented?

How to achieve breathing is still possible with the knot behind?

Gustav Hartmann

Gustav Hartmann

Arcanist
Aug 28, 2021
Why do you want to breath? You will pass out within 5 to 15 seconds and will not feel any urge to breath.

Pardoe84

Pardoe84

Student
Jul 2, 2023
Are you sure it it is 5 to 15 seconds? Someone told me it could take hours, but i think he just wanted to scare me and prevent me from suicide.

However, i personally think it can take minutes eventually to reach uncounsconess.

Reactions: B4mbi
DesperateOne

DesperateOne

Experienced
May 25, 2023
Are you sure it it is 5 to 15 seconds? Someone told me it could take hours, but i think he just wanted to scare me and prevent me from suicide.

However, i personally think it can take minutes eventually to reach uncounsconess.
It wont take hours lol, especially for full hanging. I'm personally worried that if I somehow don't compress arteries enough, it wont take just a few seconds, but minutes for me to stop breathing and choke myself out... If anything that's what should worry you as well.

Last edited:
4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Up with life I cannot put 🙅 ✋ Where's the exit 🔚
Nov 8, 2023
Why do you want to breath? You will pass out within 5 to 15 seconds and will not feel any urge to breath.
If you can't breathe it'll massively increase the likelihood that SI will stop you from being able to complete the attempt.
I have a perfekt Manila/Jute rope 16mm, it constricts very very good.

View attachment 127780

I practised a little bit on the door. I will do full hanging as i want to be sure.

My problem is if i put the noose high up the neck and the knot behind the head that there is massive pressure on the windpipe and i cannot breath anymore.

I tried to put the knot in front instead. With that it is possible to breath a little.

Would it be an idea to do full hanging with the knot in front or should this be prevented?

How to achieve breathing is still possible with the knot behind?
The knot should always be behind and you'll just need to experiment with positioning the noose but most likely you'll find in full suspension you'll be at a different angle relative to the anchor point so it'll pull in a slightly different place.

Reactions: ScoreCard
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
With full suspension there is a good chance your rope will be pushed up to under your jawline due to the pressure of your weight. I have not seen any full hanging with the rope towards the bottom of the neck

With full suspension your full body weight will endup blocking everything including your wind pipe so you won't be able to breath.

Hanging definitely doesn't take hours. You will be unconscious in less than 10-20 seconds. The time of unconscious depends in the width of ligature material. The wider the material the longer time it will take to knock you out. Even then it is a minute or two not hours.

Unless you can lock the door while in that setup I doubt it will hold well especially during convulsions.

DesperateOne

DesperateOne

Experienced
May 25, 2023
With full suspension there is a good chance your rope will be pushed up to under your jawline due to the pressure of your weight. I have not seen any full hanging with the rope towards the bottom of the neck

With full suspension your full body weight will endup blocking everything including your wind pipe so you won't be able to breath.

Hanging definitely doesn't take hours. You will be unconscious in less than 10-20 seconds. The time of unconscious depends in the width of ligature material. The wider the material the longer time it will take to knock you out. Even then it is a minute or two not hours.

Unless you can lock the door while in that setup I doubt it will hold well especially during convulsions.
You seem like someone that knows what he is talking about. What should the width of the rope be? I have a 12mm one.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
You seem like someone that knows what he is talking about. What should the width of the rope be? I have a 12mm one.
A she here, and am just sharing what I gathered form my research am planning for partial. I would say 12 mm would be comfortable and would suffice. It's better to watch out not to make it so thick as it would take much time to pass out. The thinner the better as long as you make sure it doesn't pinch skin.

Reactions: ScoreCard
4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Nov 8, 2023
10mm is the minimum I'd go for otherwise it's gonna feel even more uncomfortable than it already needs to. For better or worse I bought a double braided 12 & 14mm rope. If you buy a mooring dockline then you don't even need to worry about the anchor knot.

CouldaHvBeenARock

CouldaHvBeenARock

Farewell, My Concubine
Nov 16, 2023

Just gonna drop this here
If you need more clarification on the timeline of hanging

4.I.2.Must.Die

4.I.2.Must.Die

Nov 8, 2023
Just gonna drop this here
If you need more clarification on the timeline of hanging

Shameful plugging of your work 😬

Gustav Hartmann

Gustav Hartmann

Arcanist
Aug 28, 2021
If you can't breathe it'll massively increase the likelihood that SI will stop you from being able to complete the attempt.

The knot should always be behind and you'll just need to experiment with positioning the noose but most likely you'll find in full suspension you'll be at a different angle relative to the anchor point so it'll pull in a slightly different place.
I felt no urge to breath before I pased out. The best way to outwit your SI is the possibility to step back on the stool.

Caused by the constriction of the neck the knot slides a little around your neck, no problem.

Pardoe84

Pardoe84

Student
Jul 2, 2023
I practised a little bit at the door. As soon as i lean down and bring pressure to it my head feels like exploding. I cannot imagine the pain if i will bring all my weight of 95kg on it with full hanging.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori

4g1vvvven

🔍 Looking for the nicest exit 🚪
Feb 14, 2023
I practised a little bit at the door. As soon as i lean down and bring pressure to it my head feels like exploding. I cannot imagine the pain if i will bring all my weight of 95kg on it with full hanging.
I've felt this, I'm about your weight too

It might sound a bit odd/tragic but I'm impressed by people who pull this off

• Hugs
Pardoe84

Pardoe84

Student
Jul 2, 2023
I have a 10mm polypropylene rope but it hurts like hell. I will use the 16mm jute rope. The material causes more friction but should also work.

• Hugs
Gustav Hartmann

Gustav Hartmann

Arcanist
Aug 28, 2021
I think this really depends on how quickly you pass out but that doesn't invalidate what you're saying.

Why are you still living then following your attempt?
A partner let me down as soon as I passed out.