• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Ksmиda

Ksmиda

Will I die too soon or live too long?
Oct 23, 2023
After reading about how some SN attempts are noisy, I decided that I will ctb in a hotel, as I would definitely be heard and rescued if I start making noise at home.
I really wanted to ctb in my room, feeling comfortable. One of the reasons ctb isn't as scary for me is because taking sn on my bed would feel like I'm falling asleep, and I would feel at home.
But no, I'm going to have to do it in a place I've never been before and (possibly) traumatise the poor person who discovers me.
Then again, things don't always go the way we want, and it could be worse.

H

HopelesslyAlive

Mar 12, 2024
If it's possible, you could stay there for a weekend so that you get comfortable with the room first before doing it, just a suggestion to try to make you feel more comfortable about it? I'd say at least give it a night before you do it, so that way it does still kinda feel like falling asleep.
I apologise if you didn't want advice.

• Informative
Reactions: grahf and Ksmиda
LongForWordlessSong

LongForWordlessSong

Mar 26, 2024
Hey, where did you read about SN attempts being noisy? This is sort of new information to me, and I'd like to read what you have read as I also have chosen SN as my method. Also, I sympathize with you and hope you find whatever you are looking for. I hope you encounter no issues on your journey.

Ksmиda

Ksmиda

Will I die too soon or live too long?
Oct 23, 2023
Hey, where did you read about SN attempts being noisy? This is sort of new information to me, and I'd like to read what you have read as I also have chosen SN as my method. Also, I sympathize with you and hope you find whatever you are looking for. I hope you encounter no issues on your journey.
Some of the attempts described the person breathing loudly. Also, vomiting isn't very quiet

LongForWordlessSong

LongForWordlessSong

Mar 26, 2024
Some of the attempts described the person breathing loudly. Also, vomiting isn't very quiet
I see, yeah that's definitely something to take heed of and factor into your attempt, but for me I think I'll be fine as long as theirs no screaming or anything.