• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

hexesandcurses

Apr 3, 2022
I've been really thinking about this for awhile but currently I'm house sitting for a relative with a wide array of medication (and a fully stocked liquor cabinet) which I've been given free access too. I'll have the house alone for the next couple of days so I wouldn't have to worry about being stopped midway or anything like that.

So far my best thought has been a mixture of about 1000mg of phenobarbital and 600mg of nortriptyline plus maybe alcohol and something else.

The other medications I have access to are:
- Trazodone
- Fluoxetine
- Meloxicam
- Cyclobenzaprine
- Sertraline
- And Topiramate

And suggestions or concerns?

S

Sammie

Sep 2, 2022
Honestly, I think it would be wrong to ctb in a relative's home while house-sitting for them...then they would get home to finding you. If this is your intention, it's just messed up in my opinion. I am curious, why does this person have so much medication?

H

hexesandcurses

Apr 3, 2022
Honestly, I think it would be wrong to ctb in a relative's home while house-sitting for them...then they would get home to finding you. If this is your intention, it's just messed up in my opinion. I am curious, why does this person have so much medication?
Respectfully speaking, how it is any different than doing it in your own home where your family is going to find you? I don't live alone so whether it's here or there, my family is going to find me and be forever effected by my decision. It's something we all have to come to terms with if we want to ctb. Someone will have to find you and live with that memory. And if you find that messed up then maybe you shouldn't ctb. I hope I don't come across as rude because I understand what you meant but I just wanted to put in my own two cents.

As for why this relative has so much meds, it's a combination of several people's medications and refills (there's 4 people living here) and one of my relatives has back issues so they constantly get tons of meds thrown at them but rarely take them because they prefer "alternative medicine" (read: weed and alcohol). Almost everything they have is two or three bottles worth since they just let it pile up in the cabinet.

Reactions: Sammie
S

Sammie

Sep 2, 2022
Respectfully speaking, how it is any different than doing it in your own home where your family is going to find you? I don't live alone so whether it's here or there, my family is going to find me and be forever effected by my decision. It's something we all have to come to terms with if we want to ctb. Someone will have to find you and live with that memory. And if you find that messed up then maybe you shouldn't ctb. I hope I don't come across as rude because I understand what you meant but I just wanted to put in my own two cents.

As for why this relative has so much meds, it's a combination of several people's medications and refills (there's 4 people living here) and one of my relatives has back issues so they constantly get tons of meds thrown at them but rarely take them because they prefer "alternative medicine" (read: weed and alcohol). Almost everything they have is two or three bottles worth since they just let it pile up in the cabinet.
Oh I get you, I was thinking in terms of my own life I guess. That doing a service for someone in house-sitting and ctb on the job basically. I live alone so it is different in that respect also.

H

hexesandcurses

Apr 3, 2022
Oh I get you, I was thinking in terms of my own life I guess. That doing a service for someone in house-sitting and ctb on the job basically. I live alone so it is different in that respect also.
Totally understandable and I see what you meant. To be fair, if it was a stranger I would be thinking similarly because I am doing a job for them. But housesitting for close family isn't exactly a job, it's just something I get stuck with because I'm not married and I don't have kids.

If it makes you feel better, they came home early so I won't be doing anything for awhile. And I mean that sincerely. I appreciate your concern and I think you've got a kind heart.

S

Sammie

Sep 2, 2022
Totally understandable and I see what you meant. To be fair, if it was a stranger I would be thinking similarly because I am doing a job for them. But housesitting for close family isn't exactly a job, it's just something I get stuck with because I'm not married and I don't have kids.

If it makes you feel better, they came home early so I won't be doing anything for awhile. And I mean that sincerely. I appreciate your concern and I think you've got a kind heart.
Oh I understand what you mean, didn't realize it's really not a job just basically a family chore. I wasn't sure if you're very young, I'm sad about the young people here, maybe even protective because of my g rown child's age, even though we all are just tired and looking to end our pain/turmoil. And I probably do care too much lol
I appreciate your kind words. And I hope you are able to find relief, whatever it means to you.

H

hexesandcurses

Apr 3, 2022
Oh I understand what you mean, didn't realize it's really not a job just basically a family chore. I wasn't sure if you're very young, I'm sad about the young people here, maybe even protective because of my g rown child's age, even though we all are just tired and looking to end our pain/turmoil. And I probably do care too much lol
I appreciate your kind words. And I hope you are able to find relief, whatever it means to you.
I'm 22 so I am kind of young. It always hurts me to hear people have kids my age on here because I know it hurts them to hear someone around that age is so unhappy with life already. I'm supposed to be in my prime yet I simultaneously feel like I haven't lived at all and like I'm past due already.

I think your kid is really lucky to have a parent like you. I hope everything works out for you both in the end, however it has to be.

• Love
S

Sammie

Sep 2, 2022
I'm 22 so I am kind of young. It always hurts me to hear people have kids my age on here because I know it hurts them to hear someone around that age is so unhappy with life already. I'm supposed to be in my prime yet I simultaneously feel like I haven't lived at all and like I'm past due already.

I think your kid is really lucky to have a parent like you. I hope everything works out for you both in the end, however it has to be.
Yes, you sound wise beyond your years and my kid is very close to your age and that does sadden me...I also remember being your age, I've always "had issues" but only became very depressed past few years mostly (I think) due to health issues and limitations. But it has to be planned just right because I never want to hurt the ones I love the most (and who need me atm). I do appreciate your kind words and hope you do find peace. I'm glad you are not as young as I initially wondered (teens) but you do still have a whole life ahead of you, that is if things turned up of course.