Status
Not open for further replies.
Harasaki

Harasaki

Oct 21, 2019
I think all these new strips on the rainbow flags are just dividing the society and some organisations are doing it on purpose: divide and rule - teens are already confused what they are and seek to be guided. 12 years ago I knew who I am attracted to and had fun, now I am outsider because so many other gays are more peculiar than I. Gays and lesbians used to hang out with each other but not any more.
I agree, rejection for the LGBT community is rising for the first time in decades and I think it's because all these new things make zero sense to any logical person, they want to force everyone to adopt their lunatic new definitions of terms that have existed since the dawn of humanity. I never felt like the LGBT community represented me but now I'm embarassed to be associated with them, everytime I disclose my sexuality people think I'm an insane person that believes all that crazy shit, it sucks XD

Dizzylady80

Dizzylady80

Experienced
Nov 5, 2020
Also I'm not sure about trans people, in fact no one knows what causes homossexuality or gender dysphoria but I think that someone wouldn't go under so many surgeries just because they wanted to be treated a certain way, being that they could be treated that way without surgeries
Being treated a certain way is nice but you're definitely right, I certainly didn't transition for approval as at the time I was expecting to be ostracized for it; I was fully prepared for everyone in my life to drop me. I've been trans for as long as I can remember, before I ever heard the term or knew that anyone else felt the same way

A

akirat9

エクトリアン
Sep 23, 2022
It's amusing to see a stranger try and tell someone else who they are who they can only like
Sorry not true I am only attracted to gay. I know I am not the only one. bye bye.

Reactions: Alcoholic Teletubby
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Please don't waste your time writing me to tell me your prejudices thanks.

Please follow your example and don't throw your prejudice at others. Reminder, we have rules about transphobic or homophobic conduct, implying trans people are invalid or delusional is a violation of these rules. Same goes for non-binary people. Thanks.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/new-rule-regarding-hateful-conduct.91967/

Status
Not open for further replies.