• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

Bpdboii

Frustrated
Oct 6, 2019
My wife divorced me and moved away with my beautiful son of 1 year old. I am feeling totally devastated. She got me deported from states and I can never see my son. I had a good future, nice job and we were living happy family life but no more.
I am blamed with each and every bad thing she could impose on me. In my whole family she accused me being a gay (my friend sent his d*** picture and she conceived me as a bisexual). She accused me I am a playboy. In the society, I am known as cheater. I am known as liar. I am known as greedy. I am known as irresponsible. So I have no more social life, I have no friends, no family life...no nothing. I have a younger brother who hates me and he is at times bully to me. I do a hands to mouth job away from my hometown so I no more visit my home. Younger sister hates me. My mom said many many bad words against me like I am unable to keep the wife, I committed very very bad, I am irresponsible etc etc. I am very much defamed in whole family and society. In current situation, ctb seems the best option. I tried therapy but it seems not helpful at all.

Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
Is therapy all you have been offered?

Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
I feel like I don't need medication. I need to ctb.
You need to try medication before doing this. Sorry if this sounds blunt but you need to try. Stop sulking and get some help.

B

Bpdboii

Frustrated
Oct 6, 2019
You need to try medication before doing this. Sorry if this sounds blunt but you need to try. Stop sulking and get some help.
Sometimes I feel like my problems are bigger than to be resolved by the mediciation or therapy. I am actively planning ctb and I have gained enough executive knowledge about the SN and the inert gas ctb methodologies.

Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
Sometimes I feel like my problems are bigger than to be resolved by the mediciation or therapy. I am actively planning ctb and I have gained enough executive knowledge about the SN and the inert gas ctb methodologies.
But you're still not tried medication. I'm bowing out of this discussion as I might say something that gets me banned. I can't stop anyone's right to CTB but only if they have tried all methods to help them and you haven't. Meds saved my life so please rethink this.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Because I've been there the good guy and suicide should be the very last resort to take.
No it shouldn´t that´s just YOUR pro-life opinion no one consented to being born so everyone have the right to die and then it doesn´t matter what reason it is it could be something as simple as existential dread over a person think life is pointless.

So when you say to OP "You need to try medication" he doesn´t 'need' to do anything if he is at the ends of his ropes and can´t handle more it´s alright you shouldn´t tell him that he have to do anything while also insulting him.

Reactions: woxihuanni
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
No it shouldn´t that´s just YOUR pro-life opinion no one consented to being born so everyone have the right to die and then it doesn´t matter what reason it is it could be something as simple as existential dread over a person think life is pointless.

So when you say to OP "You need to try medication" he doesn´t 'need' to do anything if he is at the ends of his ropes and can´t handle more it´s alright you shouldn´t tell him that he have to do anything while also insulting him.
I'm not pro life so get your facts straight I'm pro choice FFS.
He's not tried anything but therapy so he needs to try a new approach rather than a rope around his neck.
When someone comes on an open forum they will get different replies whether they agree with them or not. I certainly won't apologise for this as he's not resourced other avenues.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bpdboii