Pomegranate

Pomegranate

"To die is gain."
Jan 21, 2022
I'm tired. I'm tired of life. I'm tired of having tons of pressures on my shoulders. I'm tired of needing to answer the world's biggest philosophical questions. I'm tired of my prayers going unanswered. I'm tired of crying. What is all of this for, anyway? Why are struggling people congratulated when they overcome their struggles? Maybe we should congratulate slaves for working so hard. Maybe we should congratulate soldiers for going to war and getting PTSD. Maybe we should congratulate victims of rape after their traumas. /s

The point is that (at least excessive) struggles aren't necessary in life. I don't have to physically feel a hammer striking my teeth to know it's painful. That's what empathy means. And I don't have to go through these mighty struggles in order to "develop my character." Us sufferers just want relief, no more and no less. I don't want a heaven with hammocks, girls, and flowing rivers. I just want to not feel anything anymore. How big of an ask is that?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: enough of this, loopdaloop, Rogue Proxy and 8 others
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
I understand you
I asked for euthanasia but (obviously) they didn't give it to me because in this world having physical pain outweighs psychological pain. }

I am also tired

• Hugs
Reactions: Pomegranate and bloodblacknothing
bedhead_baby

bedhead_baby

stupid selfish baby
Jul 16, 2023
I want to reply to this more in-depth, but it's late and I'm about to fall asleep right now. So I'll just leave you with yes. 100%, yes. Life only is this way because we (everyone) make it this way because....."it is what it is."

• Hugs
Reactions: Pomegranate
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
The fact that existence is filled with suffering is a reason as to why I see it as being completely undesirable, to me existence itself is just a horrific, unnecessary mistake and I would prefer true freedom and relief from suffering than enduring this futile existence until I cease existing anyway. I understand feeling so tired of everything, only non-existence is what I've ever wished for, it just sounds so ideal being completely unaware for all eternity.

Reactions: Pomegranate and Rogue Proxy