ikadasui

ikadasui

Arcanist
May 29, 2018
Wouldn't make a difference now or if I did it at the end of the month. I feel no joy at all anymore and have no idea what I'm waiting for... don't have the energy to make anymore of a quality post I'm just zapped and feel nothing but annoyance or anger

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: wastingtime, AntHills, Archness and 2 others
exiled

exiled

i gave so many signs
Jun 17, 2023
My heart hurts to read this post, @mistoras. I can really tell that you're in excruciating amounts of pain. I know that everything is so incredibly overwhelming right now and that CTB sounds like it would be the great escape you're looking for. I don't want to judge you or shame you for that; it makes total sense why that feels like the best option. However - and I mean this in the least pro-life way possible - if you decide you want to talk to someone tonight instead of pulling the trigger, I am here. I don't know your story or your pain, but for what it is worth, I want to support you if that is something that you would want.

• Love
Reactions: AnonGermany, AvoidingMyself and ikadasui
020x

020x

Suffering will end when the existence does.
Jul 6, 2023
Hard situation. If I were you, I would only use the firearm when at the worst state possible with no other options left. Don't let your emotions kill you.

• Love
Reactions: AvoidingMyself and ikadasui
B

bluebus

meet me at the back of the blue bus
Aug 5, 2023
I'm sorry that you are going through this. It is really painful to see how much you are hurting. Please don't know anything spontaneously. Obviously I can understand how much the pain is taking you over, and that you might be ready to ctb. But if you decide to stick around that would be great too :) I really am sorry that you are suffering like this. You deserve peace.

• Love
Reactions: ikadasui and AvoidingMyself
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand that it really can be so incredibly dreadful and tiring having to exist here, but anyway best wishes.

Takamagahara

Takamagahara

Seeker Of Heaven
Aug 8, 2023
For what it's worth, I enjoyed our conversations.

day

day

Global Mod
Jun 24, 2023
Wanting to go sooner than later is very understandable as the world seems to never get better… sometimes existing is so exhausting. I am sorry you're dealing with this though I know it's not easy.

I hope you manage to find peace truly.