• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Catraeon

Apr 20, 2023
I'm planning to ctb with the stat dose on Stan's guide. The Nitrite and Iduprofen are ready to ship at a moment's notice, but none of the antiemetics listed are non-prescription. It's infuriating that I'm this close and just one of the ingredients is out of my reach. I wanted to use Metaclopramide since it's the only one with an exact dosage listed. Please inform me of OTC alternatives ASAP, with dosage if you're able.

Reactions: terminalending

2Toes

Dark Hails
Jan 23, 2023
The over the counter stuff is shit. However every time I go to the dr for my headaches they give me met and I don't even ask for it . Literally every time . Perhaps this may be an option for you

redbathingduck

redbathingduck

Student
Mar 20, 2023
These 2 people used and seemed to have succeeded with meclizine, which is OTC in most countries

Probably not as effective as recommended AE but it worked for them at least, so better than nothing I guess

C

Catraeon

Apr 20, 2023
These 2 people used and seemed to have succeeded with meclizine, which is OTC in most countries

Probably not as effective as recommended AE but it worked for them at least, so better than nothing I guess
Which one would you call a better procedure/schedule than the other?

soontobedone

soontobedone

Leave blank
Feb 27, 2023
Try a pet pharmacy.

Reactions: Gena
redbathingduck

redbathingduck

Student
Mar 20, 2023
Which one would you call a better procedure/schedule than the other?
I don't know if one is necessarily better than the other. I'll be trying to replicate the 2nd one myself, but with just 25g of SN instead of 30g cause of weight difference but that depends on your own weight. The other person used an antacid which isn't really recommended anymore so I won't be using something like that. 24 hours of food fasting can be seen as overkill but it depends on what you prefer. Generally 8 hours of food fasting is what's recommended. I will probably be doing around 24h because I know of myself that I don't really have any difficulties with fasting for a day, but other people get hungry earlier and might be more difficult for them.

Sorry if this isn't really a concrete answer but I guess it comes down to what you think you're comfortable with/able to do and personal weight and stuff. In the end the most important thing is the SN itself and the others are mostly to make it as comfortable as possible