• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

miguel6565

miguel6565

Arcanist
Apr 5, 2020
In 4 days i will be obligated to go on vacation whit my family when i am having a hard time whit social anxiety and depression but they dont care,my `friends` dont care neither,i am all alone in this cold world,i hope this can be over soon

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
It's truly awful to feel that emotionally alone. If you make your voice louder about not desiring to go or say you are not feeling well would that get you out of going?

Reactions: _Minsk
miguel6565

miguel6565

Arcanist
Apr 5, 2020
It's truly awful to feel that emotionally alone. If you make your voice louder about not desiring to go or say you are not feeling well would that get you out of going?
I already did but they scared of me having hallucinations when i told them risperidone wont let me but no they wont change of mind

• Aww..
Reactions: _Minsk
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
did you try anything to help with your anxiety?

Reactions: miguel6565
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I see, it's the "we can't leave you alone" bs. Can you at least being a phone or iPad to help you decompress?

_Minsk

_Minsk

death: the cure for life
Dec 9, 2019
i have passed vacation many times, feels crappy since no one seems (or wants) to unterstand, either i got blamed for being depressed and with them or left feeling alienated and shamed since i made clear that i just cant go with them.. can relate a lot, social anxiety is torture:c

Last edited:
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you
Jul 1, 2020
xanax,cannot get more because i was addicted
so you havent tried deep breathing, stress toys (stress balls, fidget spinner, i personally prefer this toy thats just 8 blocks but i dont remember what its called)

Reactions: miguel6565
miguel6565

miguel6565

Arcanist
Apr 5, 2020
i have passed vacation many times, feels crappy since no one seems (or wants) to unterstand, either i got blamed for being depressed or left feeling alienated since i made clear that i just cant go with them.. can relate a lot, social anxiety is torture:c
yes,they blame me for being depressed,they tell me i should stop taking my pills like if i want them,social anxiety kills me
so you havent tried deep breathing, stress toys (stress balls, fidget spinner, i personally prefer this toy thats just 8 blocks but i dont remember what its called)
i will thanks!

airboy_a380

airboy_a380

Can´t wait to find Neverland!
Aug 12, 2020
xanax,cannot get more because i was addicted
Xanax works great for 3 weeks then u need to take more and more and more. I'm down to half a pill am and pm . I was taking 10 at a time 3 times a day and it was only making things worse. For them to force u to go on vacations u must be really young.

miguel6565

miguel6565

Arcanist
Apr 5, 2020
Xanax works great for 3 weeks then u need to take more and more and more. I'm down to half a pill am and pm . I was taking 10 at a time 3 times a day and it was only making things worse. For them to force u to go on vacations u must be really young.
Yes thats why i stoped taking them,im 18 by the way

airboy_a380

airboy_a380

Can´t wait to find Neverland!
Aug 12, 2020
See that's why they want u to go. Try and enjoy, a bit of sun is ok. Don't become a vampire like me.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
You're an adult. What happens if you just flat out refuse and don't go? Clearly they are going to be rude and insensitive either way.

miguel6565

miguel6565

Arcanist
Apr 5, 2020
You're an adult. What happens if you just flat out refuse and don't go? Clearly they are going to be rude and insensitive either way.

I prefer not to have problems whit my family they will remember me if i do something wrong all life
See that's why they want u to go. Try and enjoy, a bit of sun is ok. Don't become a vampire like me.
I guess i have no more options

Last edited: