• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
I can't get people to understand no matter how hard i try…people just undermine me call me dramatic tell me to deal with shit…people don't understand how painful this is for my how much stress it causes me…how i have literal panic attacks jolts twitches or even whenever i try to do anything i think of them

How my heart yearns for them not just romantically but as a companion as a friend…for their attention and I haven't had that for an extremely long time and its soul destorying and i'll never ever get that back

I can't do this anymore and people wont ever fucking understand until its too late but even if they did what can they really do…aleast try to support me ig idrk…

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Unknown21, lostforever77 and 4 others
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I can't get people to understand no matter how hard i try…people just undermine me call me dramatic tell me to deal with shit…people don't understand how painful this is for my how much stress it causes me…how i have literal panic attacks jolts twitches or even whenever i try to do anything i think of them

How my heart yearns for them not just romantically but as a companion as a friend…for their attention and I haven't had that for an extremely long time and its soul destorying and i'll never ever get that back

I can't do this anymore and people wont ever fucking understand until its too late but even if they did what can they really do…aleast try to support me ig idrk…
I'm sorry for your suffering and that people aren't understanding and invalidate your struggles and feelings.

I hope the best for you.