• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

bipbapbop

Experienced
Mar 7, 2024
I just had a panic attack and called each member of my family multiple times and all i got was a message from my sister saying she cant talk on the phone. I even messaged them I need help and nothing. I love them all so much but its hard to accept how alone i really am during a crisis. Makes me wonder if they would even pick up if I call when i ctb.

O

owlbites

Feb 27, 2024
I'm sorry. Its so earth shattering when you say you need help, and those who are meant to help you either truly don't care, or highly underestimate just how much help you need...I've had this happen before with people I consider family. At least they didn't see your call for help as a means to cut you off, right? Silver lining...

• Love
Reactions: bipbapbop
B

bipbapbop

Experienced
Mar 7, 2024
I'm sorry. Its so earth shattering when you say you need help, and those who are meant to help you either truly don't care, or highly underestimate just how much help you need...I've had this happen before with people I consider family. At least they didn't see your call for help as a means to cut you off, right? Silver lining...
Thank you for the kind words. I know they love me but I'm also aware that they are emotionally stunted people as well who cant support me in the way i need them to. My silver lining tonight is that it finally motivated me to purchase my sn. Hah!

Before anyone asks, im not sharing the source. Im so sorry but i just dont feel comfortable doing that.

Reactions: sklvlp999