• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

plain_jane

plain_jane

Jun 8, 2023
I meet so many new people and I love them and they are glad to have my love, but sadly they cannot love me. I can see it in their eyes, feel it on their lips. I am not lovable. For a long time I thought even being able to give someone else my love would be enough, but I have realized I truly deeply wanted to be loved. I am under no illusions that death is dignified, but I do think of it regularly. I understand it is a relatively minor thing, but without being truly loved by another person, I'm not sure I want to exist.

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Napoleon, BrainShower, 4everHeartBroken and 3 others
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
This is why I stick with dogs. People are false

• Hugs
Reactions: BrainShower, divinemistress36, TiredOfAllThis and 1 other person
plain_jane

plain_jane

Jun 8, 2023
This is why I stick with dogs. People are false
sadly I was ingrained with a need for intellectual validation, or else this would work wonders

• Hugs
Reactions: Kevin_Logan, BrainShower, Kit1 and 1 other person
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
The dogs might not talk back but the looks on their faces says it all

Reactions: BrainShower, divinemistress36 and Kit1
A

allthatimsaying

Aug 14, 2023
This is so freaking relatable. It's hard when you reach to the conclusion that you are unloveable, me included. In my case, it doesn't even need to be a romantic love, just a friendship kind-of-love. It's hard, but here you may find a lot of people who can love you. What country are you from?

• Hugs
Reactions: BrainShower and Kit1
T

TiredOfAllThis

Arcanist
Feb 5, 2024
Cats don't lie

• Hugs
Reactions: sserafim, Kevin_Logan, BrainShower and 1 other person
Silent Raindrops

Silent Raindrops

The Darkness Awaits Me
Feb 3, 2024
I'm the same way. I meet people, but yet, still alone.

• Hugs
Reactions: BrainShower and Kit1
Wlfgrl

Wlfgrl

Sep 29, 2022
I meet so many new people and I love them and they are glad to have my love, but sadly they cannot love me. I can see it in their eyes, feel it on their lips. I am not lovable. For a long time I thought even being able to give someone else my love would be enough, but I have realized I truly deeply wanted to be loved. I am under no illusions that death is dignified, but I do think of it regularly. I understand it is a relatively minor thing, but without being truly loved by another person, I'm not sure I want to exist.
Since grade school I've always felt most of the people in my life to be more acquaintances than friends. People who go to the same job or school or whatever we choose to do with our time. It's hard to find people that you can be comfortable around. Luckily, I know for myself hobbies are an easier tell as to whether I'll get along with someone or not. If we have a common interest or hobby and we can have fun together then it's a step up to me than the people I have to be around for work or whatever I'm doing.

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
I am not sure whether I heard this saying or made it up myself, but have always felt - 'I was born alone and will die alone and everything in between is a drama. Some person probably said it and I adopted it without realising, but feels so true.

plain_jane

plain_jane

Jun 8, 2023
This is so freaking relatable. It's hard when you reach to the conclusion that you are unloveable, me included. In my case, it doesn't even need to be a romantic love, just a friendship kind-of-love. It's hard, but here you may find a lot of people who can love you. What country are you from?
America, the midwest

N

needpeace18

Feb 12, 2024
I too cannot connect well with folks as a result of a personality disorder. It feels like I'm in my own prison.

Reactions: Homo erectus
lain_iwa

lain_iwa

see you in the next life
Apr 26, 2023
oh ya, i find myself unwilling and unable to connect with anyone. doesn't matter if it's online or person. i don't and will love myself so i can't ask anyone to do that for me. i am basically living as a ghost already, the only thing that remains is to make that a reality.

Napoleon

Napoleon

Aug 5, 2023
I know that feeling all to well. I read in a metaphysics book recently that the reason for attraction is the need for a complement and when one finds the one that completes them in the ways their soul doesn't, they fall in love at first sight. Maybe you're just surrounded by people with completed souls or souls that do not complete yours, and when you find the one that complements yours perfectly, you will come together like a magnet and steel. Simply some food for thought, I apologize for the rambling.

Reactions: sserafim
plain_jane

plain_jane

Jun 8, 2023
I know that feeling all to well. I read in a metaphysics book recently that the reason for attraction is the need for a complement and when one finds the one that completes them in the ways their soul doesn't, they fall in love at first sight. Maybe you're just surrounded by people with completed souls or souls that do not complete yours, and when you find the one that complements yours perfectly, you will come together like a magnet and steel. Simply some food for thought, I apologize for the rambling.
Thank you. I will certainly keep trying as long as I am able.

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

šŸŽµ Be all, end all šŸŽµ
Apr 17, 2023
Real connection as an adult is a rare thing. It's like a slow death reminding you that your teen years were the highlight of your life.

Reactions: Kevin_Logan