• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

elzo5678

elzo5678

Oct 6, 2020
I really have no clue where to buy SN from. All I can find is the meat curing salt and it has such a low percentage of SN. I have everything else I want for the method but not the main ingredient. I'd go for hanging but I tried that a couple of days ago, failed and ended up in the mental health unit of a hospital. I don't think on this forum anyone is allowed to help me here but hey ho, at least I can vent my frustration.

Reactions: Amumu
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
You can write "Where can I buy SN in my country"? Or PM people yourself.
Search for similar threads, there are people who are in the same situation as you.

elzo5678

elzo5678

Oct 6, 2020
Update: purchase was refunded because they'd only sell to companies, not individuals. Damn.

S

SuicidallyCurious

Enlightened
Dec 20, 2020
A place called Camlab

I just tried ACP, I bet the order wont be processed though :( I rlly need SN!!
Can you register a business in your country ? Usually only takes a fee of about a few hundred dollars. I would create one with a name implying chemical industry or grocery (meat curing shop) name

holymouse

holymouse

Nov 17, 2020
I cant but SN where i live too
planning to CTB by hanging

elzo5678

elzo5678

Oct 6, 2020
I cant but SN where i live too
planning to CTB by hanging
I tried partial but its harder and more uncomfortable than it looks and felt like it was taking an eternity.

mirko

mirko

ah
Nov 19, 2020
What about local chemical companies? They usually sell it in kilos and you can ask for a sample of 50/100 mg which is more than enough to ctb.
That's what I am doing since my SN is taking way too long to arrive

LucaChangretta

LucaChangretta

Already broken
Jan 6, 2021
I tried partial but its harder and more uncomfortable than it looks and felt like it was taking an eternity.
Yes, I couldn't lose consciousness for a long time and it was supposed to be just few seconds. I researched it here, and it seems like I can't find that "sweet spot" in my neck

elzo5678

elzo5678

Oct 6, 2020
Yes, I couldn't lose consciousness for a long time and it was supposed to be just few seconds. I researched it here, and it seems like I can't find that "sweet spot" in my neck
Oh that makes sense, I tried for ages and couldn't breathe but I couldn't find the spot which could cut off blood supply I guess.
What about local chemical companies? They usually sell it in kilos and you can ask for a sample of 50/100 mg which is more than enough to ctb.
That's what I am doing since my SN is taking way too long to arrive
The ones I've found will only sell to businesses, not individuals.

mirko

mirko

ah
Nov 19, 2020
Oh that makes sense, I tried for ages and couldn't breathe but I couldn't find the spot which could cut off blood supply I guess.

The ones I've found will only sell to businesses, not individuals.
I meant physically local. As far as I know in UK SN is not a substance prohibited for sale to individuals, but they can report you if they think you have malicious intent.

Btw for fun I started looking for UK vendors and I think I found one. Check you PMs