• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

GenericUsername37

GenericUsername37

Oct 22, 2021
Hey guys, about a year ago I got some SN, but held onto some hope. I opened it a few times throughout the year and definitely closed it after at most a couple minutes each time. I need to CTB now, I've thought about it for a year and realize theres nothing more I can do to alleviate my genetic condition. I'm worried potential exposure to oxygen from me opening it might have converted it to sodium nitrate from nitrite.

Is there a way I can test to see its still SN? If its nitrate and I make an attempt, what will happen to me? Could I potentially have a failed attempt that leads me hurt if the SN is not as potent as it once was? I really need this to work guys.

Thank you everyone for the help and this forum is great. I hope you all find what you are looking for.

edit: its actually getting closer to 3 years now. time isnt the same as it used to be.

• Love
Reactions: Unknown21
Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
So it's been 3 years now according to your edit, as durable as SN is, I think it'd be better to try get newer sn if possible but the Aquarium test isn't a bad thing to use for thr current batch of sn you have.

I'm worried potential exposure to oxygen from me opening it might have converted it to sodium nitrate from nitrite.
That really depends on how long it was kept open for and if your sn has been directly exposed to moisture. The process it takes to convert to Nitrate takes a while but considering it's been a while, it'd be better to take no chances.

If its nitrate and I make an attempt, what will happen to me
Nitrate isn't as lethal as Nitrite, what may happen to you should you attempt this and it is Nitrate, you may not ctb but still experience symptoms and of course, requiring medical attention.

Could I potentially have a failed attempt that leads me hurt if the SN is not as potent as it once was?
That I don't know but it comes down to the individual reaction.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
There's a discussion about the stability of SN:

Reactions: Catch-22
GenericUsername37

GenericUsername37

Oct 22, 2021
hey guys, anyone know where I can get those testing strips for SN? im gonna attempt tonight anyways, ill update you guys tomorrow. (if i dont update then i am dead or hospitalized) (Please Lord let me not be hospitalized)
I genuinely ask all who believe in God to pray to Him that I am not maimed and for the fate of my soul to be at peace in the end.

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
hey guys, anyone know where I can get those testing strips for SN?
Depending on where you live, Amazon (?) for example, other online sellers, maybe an aquarium shop in your city?

schizochicken

schizochicken

Feb 3, 2024
Depending on where you live, Amazon (?) for example, other online sellers, maybe an aquarium shop in your city?
can you provide a link on which test strips to use for the aquarium test? Also, how should one store their SN after they test it, considering you opened the original package that it came in?

P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
can you provide a link on which test strips to use for the aquarium test? Also, how should one store their SN after they test it, considering you opened the original package that it came in?
I can't provide a link bc I don't know where you live. I don't know which test strips / kits would be available either. Pack and store the SN airtight, dry and cool. Here are the links to the respective threads where all this stuff is discussed:

Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
In any case, you won't die if the SN is bad. Is this question a trick? lol

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
@GenericUsername37 how did it go? Are you ok?

schizochicken

schizochicken

Feb 3, 2024
If you mean the jar, there are many products that ship in brown glass. Look for some food supplements. These almost always have a metal cap, so a double seal is necessary.
Ah. Got it. Will need to buy soon. Also, if we dont/arent able to get a prescription for meto, would it be ok to take meto used for dogs? I read somewhere that it is available over the counter at pet stores

Reactions: Lifeaffirmingchoice
GenericUsername37

GenericUsername37

Oct 22, 2021
@GenericUsername37 how did it go? Are you ok?
I didn't attempt because a medical emergency happened with another family member. its embarassing i know. i withdrew from society 8 days ago and have been wanting to kill myself every day since. unless something miraculous happens i will definitely ctb within the next week or so

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I didn't attempt because a medical emergency happened with another family member. its embarassing i know. i withdrew from society 8 days ago and have been wanting to kill myself every day since. unless something miraculous happens i will definitely ctb within the next week or so
Not embarrassing really, just that you are kind hearted. Sorry it's not going as your plan but I wish you all the best ❤️