• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

ihatemyparents

Jun 10, 2023
I called a couple butchers and asked about "food preservative that looks like salt". One told me he doesn't use it on meat he sells but i can find others who do. I found one who gave le the number of his supplier. I called the number and he hesitated to sell it to me asking if I have a butcher store. I said I want it to cure personal meat for personal use. He then said he doesn't have it. That he just has food conservatives?? So I forgot about it. And a few hours pass and he calls me saying he can send someone to bring it to me. He asked again why I need it. I said we have meat we want to cure at home. He laughed and said : so for personal use? I said yes. Then he said how much do you need? I said 100g. He laughed again and he said the kilo (kg) is 13 dollars. I said ok I will get a kg please. He said he will call me on monday to talk about place of delivery with his guy. Mind you, I don't know if it's sodium nitrite. So does this seem suspicious ti you? Should i get the delivery? Should i get it and test it? From where to get a test kit? Tell me your thoughts🤣🤣🤣

EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
It's only $13 tbf, so it could be worth it if you have money you don't mind losing~ just that you don't know how pure it all is until you test it :)
just make sure you trust him, and I recommend not meeting up irl with him~ Remember, it's your decision what you do, but I encourage you to stay safe out there! :D

• Love
Reactions: ihatemyparents
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You have to see what is printed on the bottle / pack. It could be a ready curing salt mix. SN in food industries isn't used pure. There's only a very small amount allowed to be used on food that is consumed LOL

• Yay!
L

LifeIsCrazyNemb

Arcanist
Jan 21, 2024
I called a couple butchers and asked about "food preservative that looks like salt". One told me he doesn't use it on meat he sells but i can find others who do. I found one who gave le the number of his supplier. I called the number and he hesitated to sell it to me asking if I have a butcher store. I said I want it to cure personal meat for personal use. He then said he doesn't have it. That he just has food conservatives?? So I forgot about it. And a few hours pass and he calls me saying he can send someone to bring it to me. He asked again why I need it. I said we have meat we want to cure at home. He laughed and said : so for personal use? I said yes. Then he said how much do you need? I said 100g. He laughed again and he said the kilo (kg) is 13 dollars. I said ok I will get a kg please. He said he will call me on monday to talk about place of delivery with his guy. Mind you, I don't know if it's sodium nitrite. So does this seem suspicious ti you? Should i get the delivery? Should i get it and test it? From where to get a test kit? Tell me your thoughts🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣 congrats for the acting and for the outstanding performance. Lol

I

ihatemyparents

Jun 10, 2023
It's only $13 tbf, so it could be worth it if you have money you don't mind losing~ just that you don't know how pure it all is until you test it :)
just make sure you trust him, and I recommend not meeting up irl with him~ Remember, it's your decision what you do, but I encourage you to stay safe out there! :D
I will eventually have to meet him irl in public to get the "package" xD. I don't trust him but he's interested in the money. 13$ here is quite a lot since everything is expensive

• Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore
I

ihatemyparents

Jun 10, 2023
You have to see what is printed on the bottle / pack. It could be a ready curing salt mix. SN in food industries isn't used pure. There's only a very small amount allowed to be used on food that is consumed LOL
We'll see. This might be a scam idk xD
I personally don't think it is.
Do you have other suggestions then? 🤪

I

ihatemyparents

Jun 10, 2023
Do they use industrial grade food to cure meat? Is that the one that's pure?
Just saying this because if it's from a Butcher then it's probably going to be curing salt instead of Concentrated Sodium Nitrite since that type of SN is too dangerous to put in food and not for human consumption.
Ok :(

Goku Black

Goku Black

Global Mod
Jun 5, 2023
Do they use industrial grade food to cure meat? Is that the one that's pure?
The purest sn there is has to be ACS/AR grade, that's min 99% and has very little impurities and the same grade of sn that is usually noted in articles of fatal sn cases in medical literature.

I

ihatemyparents

Jun 10, 2023
Well peeps I do be desperate so give me the real sauce!!

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Curing salt doesn't work until its been purified by boiling off the regular salt.

voidstar

voidstar

time heals nothing.
Jan 7, 2024
Out of curiosity: what did you end up getting?

I

ihatemyparents

Jun 10, 2023
Out of curiosity: what did you end up getting?
When he called me I panicked and hung up.. cause I had to meet him and I didn't kbow if he was the cops or someone who was going to hurt me. I got paranoid