T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
Everyone have their own personal truths. So everyone is equal, dont be a fool
Was this meant for me? I don't see how you coukd interpret anything other than basically what you've said...

albino_elk

albino_elk

im infj with bpd=dysfunctional trash
Aug 25, 2020
Was this meant for me? I don't see how you coukd interpret anything other than basically what you've said...
If your spirit guides /demons helping you and saving you -thats great. If his shaman is doing great job/placebo- super. We are not his parents or whatever to say how to live or judge his choices. Hello?

T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
If your spirit guides /demons helping you and saving you -thats great. If his shaman is doing great job/placebo- super. We are not his parents or whatever to say how to live or judge his choices. Hello?
To tell you the truth I was trying to plant an idea for something to save them money because the shaman isn't doing a very good job if he's taking SN...
I don't believe in anything I don't want to and don't feel you should need to but life is cruel and unfortunately I know how he feels cursed because if there's no energy or whatever you want to call it people can destroy you psychologically. It's good to have something in your side and I wish I could believe in the entities people talk about.
If he said 'shaman removed my curse placed by some dick wod online i feel better now' I'd have praised the shaman.

albino_elk

albino_elk

im infj with bpd=dysfunctional trash
Aug 25, 2020
How a person can believe in something if hes not experienced that stuff? Simple- he can't. Not everyone needs to believe. Quantum mechanic can lead you to understanding energy and where it came from. Little by little research and you are getting 'there'

W

Willbegonesoon

M/38
Aug 13, 2020
Yeah convulsing. I thought I messed up because it took about 15-20 minutes. I guess everybody's body chemistry is different.
I'm sure many of us would be interested in some details about how it felt like. Of course only if you don't mind sharing the facts. If you're OK with that, you might as well start a new thread.

S

SadFather2020

Oct 18, 2020
Don´t know if i´t placebo or not in this specific case. I have had my fair share of this kind of experiences in the last 2 decades and can get and idea if someone is a fraud or not. During the summer I worked with one that was exactly as you said a placebo, it helped a bit until I realized it was just that and she wa sjust taking my money every week. Like classic phrases it doesn´t work because you don´t believe it.

Basically she prepared like a cleaning, kind of what you see in the movies. With candles, salt, etc. She did some prayers in what she said was an ancient language. She did the prayer twice and I heard kind of the same words in the same order.
I have never in my life seen one reason to believe this is anymore or anything else but a placebo effect. These people are scammers through and through.