• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

bre_ad4leo

bre_ad4leo

coward
Sep 25, 2023
I would like to know how I could soften the SI p no matter how much I want to die I'm afraid, I would need an extra trigger, I don't know I think I should do something to "force" myself to die I don't know..

• Love
Reactions: cscott and UndeadSpectre
UndeadSpectre

UndeadSpectre

I dream of eternal liberation
Sep 20, 2023
I have the same problem as you.
I hope we will one day have the strength to do it.

Reactions: cscott
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly understand that it's so dreadful feeling trapped in this existence, it's like the survival instinct just exists to prolong suffering, I really wish there's a straightforward way to just permanently escape, I imagine that many who managed to leave had access to a method that they felt confident in and they just got so determined to be gone. But anyway best wishes, I hope that you eventually find what you are searching for.

Garf125

Garf125

Sep 21, 2023
If you can't do it you're not ready for it and so you shouldn't do it.