D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Anyone know anything about protonitazene? I heard it's more powerful than fent but I'm unsure how to take it and at what dosage

deepblack

deepblack

follow the white rabbit
Apr 9, 2023
Wikipedia has Protonitazene listed as benzimidazole opioid
It's a strong and potent RC opioid, similar to Metonitazene, Protonitazepyne, Metonitazepyne, ...
Small amounts of less than 100mg could be lethal.

You could have a look at two threads @Proper Overdoser posted:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/whats-in-your-suicide-kit-i-study-pharmacology.113882/

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...to-death-legally-i-study-pharmacology.114484/

There's a ton of info about substances like this one in those threads. I could see OP was mentioning Protonitazene even in his very first sentence of the first thread.

Reactions: Willy Wonka
D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
Has anyone died by nitazenes here? Or anywhere at all?

A

Antoine_Roquentin

Dec 17, 2023
I too am interested in this topic. I've read the threads from @Proper Overdoser, have done some research on reddit and even sourced some of the chemicals, but I am not sure if this is a viable option, especially since I have no experience with drugs whatsoever.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
It will take time for it to hit the darknet markets properly I'm sure though.

Fentanyl already seems more than potent and reliable enough, I'm not sure added complications are a good thing?

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022

Fentanyl already seems more than potent and reliable enough, I'm not sure added complications are a good thing?
It's already on dark web markets. All sorts of nitazenes are there. ISO, meto, Proto. All sorts of sizes too.
Fentanyl isn't on dark web so unless you want to terrorise homeless people on skid row for it it's not really an option

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
It's already on dark web markets. All sorts of nitazenes are there. ISO, meto, Proto. All sorts of sizes too.
Fentanyl isn't on dark web so unless you want to terrorise homeless people on skid row for it it's not really an option
Fentanyl is readily available on the darknet in Europe and US. I will look for non generic names of nitazenes and see what's what.

D

DreamEnd

Enlightened
Aug 4, 2022
W
Fentanyl is readily available on the darknet in Europe and US. I will look for non generic names of nitazenes and see what's what.
Which markets is fent? It's literally banned everywhere dude. ESPECIALLY in the US
Edit: can't even ask for the source on dread

A

Antoine_Roquentin

Dec 17, 2023

You don't even need the darknet markets, most of the stuff @Proper Overdoser suggested are research chemicals that can legally be bought on clearnet markets that sell them. It depends on the country though if they are legal or not. I already found some EU markets that sell different kind of benzos and -zenes.

@Proper Overdoser seemed very knowledable and I think what he wrote would work, but since I have no drug experiences, I am not sure if I would be able do pull it off. Especially since there is no one I could ask. I am not sure if I want to down some research benzos and -zenes without any experience and just pray that they make me ctb quickly.

Reactions: Willy Wonka