• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Scattered-Soul

Scattered-Soul

It was an indescribable pain
Oct 2, 2023
An anime movie coming out in the spring, it'll probably not be available to Western audiences until a few months after that (which means I'd have to wait till late summer/autumn 2024) but if I don't manage to hold on until then I'd be happy with a trailer, shots from the movie and maybe a text description. Fingers crossed that your health improves šŸŒŗ

gu1klh

gu1klh

Jan 12, 2021
Okay so this one's a bit weird but I'm a big car guy (even though I'm a girl) and I really want that one car, the Mazda MX-5 NA. It's my favorite car and I don't think I'd like anything more than that car. I refuse to die before I get that car, like really. So I'm really looking forward to saving up enough money and buying one of those cars in a good condition!

cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
im seeing one of my favourite bands live for the first time in january, im dreading going bc its in a huge venue in a big city which are two of the things i hate most lol but im looking forward to seeing them, ig its more of like a might as well do it while i can thing if that makes any sense. i hope ur health improves soon <3

deathstruck

deathstruck

failure personified
Dec 16, 2023
Dying tbh. Sounds pessimistic but this is the only place you can talk about stuff like that I guess...sorry.

NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
im seeing one of my favourite bands live for the first time in january, im dreading going bc its in a huge venue in a big city which are two of the things i hate most lol but im looking forward to seeing them, ig its more of like a might as well do it while i can thing if that makes any sense. i hope ur health improves soon <3
Relatable, I love music/concerts but they're so difficult to attend. I was able to somehow do it twice this year before my brain turned into a fried egg again. At risk of sounding sponsored, Loop earplugs were really helpful. I hope everything goes smoothly; obviously the music itself will be great.
Dying tbh. Sounds pessimistic but this is the only place you can talk about stuff like that I guess...sorry.
Understandable

penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me šŸ’™
Nov 1, 2023
The thing I look forward to the most is dying, but there are things that will come sooner that I look forward to besides that.

I'm buying chocolate today because of an insatiable crazing recently (I don't even like chocolate that much normally?) and I am very much looking forward to eating it šŸ˜‹

Life is about simple pleasures. Death is the biggest pleasure, but if I'm recovering then I best acknowledge the good tenfold and the bad less so. Our brains are biased to remember bad more than good, but a mindset change can mitigate that issue for a bit.

TransilvanianHunger

TransilvanianHunger

Grave with a view...
Jan 22, 2023
Went back to uni at the beginning of this year, but the uni ended up being quite shit so I've transferred to a different institution which will hopefully be much better than the first one. Classes start in early January, so that's what I'm looking forward to these days.

Okay so this one's a bit weird but I'm a big car guy (even though I'm a girl) and I really want that one car, the Mazda MX-5 NA. It's my favorite car and I don't think I'd like anything more than that car. I refuse to die before I get that car, like really. So I'm really looking forward to saving up enough money and buying one of those cars in a good condition!
I've only driven it in a sim, and watched some Cup races here and there, but the MX-5 strikes me as an incredibly fun car. Hope you'll be able to get your hands on one. A day at the track with an MX-5 sounds like it'd be very enjoyable.

• Love
Reactions: edu0z and Kit1
DandiFynalicious

DandiFynalicious

Existence is Pain
Dec 18, 2023
I've got nothing going on in life but the spring weather should be nice, and I'm hoping my health will be a lot better by then.
2024 is gonna be wild. This might be the final season of Humanity and I would hate to miss something like that.

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: edu0z and Kit1
remcycler

remcycler

Sleep Connoisseur
Dec 19, 2023
Lucid dreaming if that's still an option, if not, usual sleep is nice as long as I'm comfortable

• Love
Reactions: edu0z and ctvunny
C

ctvunny

dead
Jun 18, 2023
If I can turn my life around this time next year...? Just one more time. Ive been prepping myself mentally these days, hope it goes well for me. If not, then looking forward to ctb before reaching my 24th bday. I just want it to end.
Also, I hope youre feeling well these days. Belated xmas and happy new year.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: edu0z and NumbItAll
Dliena

Dliena

šš‚šš‚ š™¼ššŽšš–šš‹ššŽšš› š™½šš˜. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Just new content and dlcs from my favourite titles. Other than that not much tho I do try to get out and touch some grass every once in a while. So i guess that counts for something.
Anyways wishing you well OP and others here.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: edu0z and NumbItAll
T

ThatStateOfMind

Elementalist
Nov 13, 2021
The spring semester and things that are happening this spring! Aside from that, not too much, unfortunately. My life is pretty dull and college is the only interesting thing I got going.

• Love
Reactions: edu0z
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

Life is a mirror, but "whose" mirror?
Mar 23, 2023
If I can turn my life around this time next year...? Just one more time. Ive been prepping myself mentally these days, hope it goes well for me. If not, then looking forward to ctb before reaching my 24th bday. I just want it to end.
Also, I hope youre feeling well these days. Belated xmas and happy new year.
When is your birthday? You could take a look at this if you're curious:

sadBeing

sadBeing

Dec 23, 2023
may seem stupid lol but Elden Ring DLC. Very excited to get to play it hopefully. Enjoy the small stuff and all that.

• Love
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
I've got nothing going on in life but the spring weather should be nice, and I'm hoping my health will be a lot better by then.
Spring is my favorite season. As a Floridian, I had never experienced it until I moved up north for a few years. I still remember the blooming spring flowers so vividly. It was one of the most beautiful days of my life, a lone bright spot in a year that absolutely sucked for me.

As for me, it's a bit of a mixed bag. I am trying to get back into the dating scene for the first time in years, and uh.....I'm a 30 year old virgin. I hope it goes well, but I expect a lot of false starts. It is really difficult for me as an anxious person to just go with the flow. At least I have the advantage of being a woman. It would be so much harder as a dude. I of course wouldn't have a problem dating a fellow virgin and would even prefer it, but most women are probably turned off by that.

• Love
C

ctvunny

dead
Jun 18, 2023
When is your birthday? You could take a look at this if you're curious:
I dont understand most of it but if my guess is right, I got 9 for 2023. Quite interesting haha that means that is until my next bday if I go with birthday to birthday validity. My bday is around middle of the year. Thank you for this!

• Hugs
Reactions: Mirrory Me
K

kane9191kosugi

Sep 20, 2023
Painless, successful, CTB. Enough said.

wurr

wurr

If you want, you can talk to me about anything
Jul 17, 2023
Oh this is tricky. I would instinctually say new years. It's the most important holiday in my culture, and I have a lot of happy memories about it from childhood. But I know that as the past few years there's going to be nothing happy about it. I'm just first gonna cry in my room because it's another new year where I'm alone and unhappy, and then I'm gonna stay up to like 5 am hoping that smt would change, when clearly it won't. So if I think logically, then the next thing I'm looking forward to is the summer. I like when it's warm

nozomu

nozomu

Global Mod // will i wiN my recovery arc
Nov 28, 2022
Spending time with my partner soon, even though our next date day is going to be almost all errands... But regardless I cherish all time we spend together.

The next big thing I'm looking forward to is my next visit to Japan in the spring

Anonymoususer1234

Anonymoususer1234

Experienced
Apr 13, 2023
I'm getting a very important surgery in the summer. I'm looking forward to that/optimistic that it will improve my life.

Reactions: Goku Black
almaPerdida

almaPerdida

"Oh God, Iā€™m so depressed." - Marvin
Nov 24, 2023
Dragon's dogma 2, and my birthday in March.

And the possibility of having a bf.

almaPerdida

almaPerdida

"Oh God, Iā€™m so depressed." - Marvin
Nov 24, 2023
So a video game, your birthday and a new relationship? Sounds nice.
Yeahh, dragon's dogma 1 was one of my favorite games ever. I spent so many hours playing that, and i can't wait to play the second one.
On my birthday i hope to do something fun.
And i hope that maybe next year i will meet someone, who knows? haha i am feeling a bit optimistic

Ah soooo many places I'd visit if I ever went to Japan. Castles, shrines, museums, battlefields, mountains, etc...
Also, castles are amazing af. I'd love to go to Japan and Europe to see them closely.