K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
Hey guys, I posted before about not getting a response. They finally answered and what's more they provided helpful tips on getting the sample through customs. And reassurance about refunds. So now i just need to figure out how to pay them because I was blocked by paypal years ago, and I'm too retarded to understand bitcoin, and if i use a regular bank, there;s like a £15 service charge on top of the 120 euros for the test.

• Hugs
Reactions: back2605, sadworld and Ἡγησίας
A

AutoTap

Elementalist
Nov 11, 2020
This might be a dumb question but what's an EC lab and what are they providing you with? PM me if you need too. I'm curious

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld, yeahwellso and Mr blobby
K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
Energy Control, the lab in Barcelona. It's the only place that will test a sample of pentobarbital. It's 120 euros for the test. They will tell you the potency/purity and any additives. I want mine tested because I like to be thorough. Want to do a good job of killing myself when I finally have the guts. I know I'm getting closer every day.

Reactions: Busdriver, Darkdreamer001, symphonyofthenight and 2 others
sadworld

sadworld

existence is a nightmare
Aug 25, 2020
Why were you blocked by paypal? BTC is not really complicated, not much to understand tbh. Anyway, good luck with everything!
Hugs! :hug::hug::heart:

K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
Why were you blocked by paypal? BTC is not really complicated, not much to understand tbh. Anyway, good luck with everything!
Hugs! :hug::hug::heart:
For wrongthink. I'll get a friend to pay and reimburse them

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld