• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
I haven't tried this yet, but the article looks promising

Reactions: Lostandlooking
Spiral

Spiral

Experienced
Jan 22, 2021
I haven't tried this yet, but the article looks promising
sometimes I wonder if its actually just the recognition that we are not well and somebody listening long enough to diagnose and prescribe that actually helps, it probably doesn't matter if they give us smarties, skittles or SSRIs, if you are the kind of person who believes in the pill it will work for you. That is the only explanation I can come up with for why every drug seems to help with depression.

Reactions: Symbiote and not4us
not4us

not4us

Experienced
Sep 21, 2019
With a half of human population depressed, everybody wants to ascribe antidepressant qualities to their product.

Reactions: Symbiote
Amumu

Amumu

Ctb - temporary solution for a permanent problem
Aug 29, 2020
sometimes I wonder if its actually just the recognition that we are not well and somebody listening long enough to diagnose and prescribe that actually helps, it probably doesn't matter if they give us smarties, skittles or SSRIs, if you are the kind of person who believes in the pill it will work for you. That is the only explanation I can come up with for why every drug seems to help with depression.
I've tried several pills and some work better than others for me tbh

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
The research has demonstrated that people with depression have higher levels of inflammation and cortisol. But yeah, I'm fed up of trying stuff

• Aww..
Reactions: not4us and Amumu
L

L-L

-
Nov 14, 2019
The research has demonstrated that people with depression have higher levels of inflammation and cortisol. But yeah, I'm fed up of trying stuff
You've always been a source of inspiration for me, LittleJem. I rarely post anymore and usually only check in at my lowest or if I'm thinking of putting plans into place.

It's always a nice distraction to read your latest inputs and do some research behind the ideas for myself. You never know - you may find a special mix one day.