• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Deafsn0w

Deafsn0w

I will buy you a dog if you like my posts
Sep 4, 2018
The giant picture at the top looks weird on my iPhone.

Attachments

• D2A5FA23-4B26-442D-A800-CCA7AFB294EC.png
    D2A5FA23-4B26-442D-A800-CCA7AFB294EC.png
    539.7 KB · Views: 41
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
I like the new redesigns. Very homey looking.

HelloHell

HelloHell

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
Is it just me or all the buttons turn purple for the dark theme?
I'm pretty sure 12 hours ago the buttons were red?

Caspers

Caspers

Lost
Jun 23, 2020
The 2020 dark is awesome, I love it! I can be a bit against change, but I really like the dark theme. The little bars at the top are super useful too. Although I do miss the info about users that used to say how much they posted and reacted, have you thought about bringing that back?

Last edited:
Reactions: sufferingalways
shadowchaser

shadowchaser

Aug 1, 2019
I really love the new look, especially the blue theme! It's so calming and clean :)

Just a question: is there any way to get rid of the huge sanctioned suicide title at the top of the page for the new themes? It's no big deal if that isn't possible, just that I feel sort of paranoid that people who happen to glance over my shoulder might be able to see the site name... which would prompt an awkward conversation.

Deafsn0w

Deafsn0w

I will buy you a dog if you like my posts
Sep 4, 2018
I don't like changes, so I am sticking with 2019 light theme.
I don't like 2020 themes because of the big picture, which wastes a lot of space. I think it would be better if there's no picture at the top, just small sanctionedsuicide logo or some random logo like truck. It would make it easier for users to hide what site they are on.

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
I don't like 2020 themes because of the big picture, which wastes a lot of space. I think it would be better if there's no picture at the top, just small sanctionedsuicide logo or some random logo like truck. It would make it easier for users to hide what site they are on.

I am glad that they changed the image in the dark theme rather quickly, that guy holding his head in his hands was really depressing.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
My only issue with the new dark theme is the purple text on a dark background is kinda hard to read. Other than that it all looks great, really fresh and slick.

Reactions: Eurus
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
All look cool. But I'll stick to the classic version.
Me to as you cant see what page you are on in a long thread , the numbers dont have a little red line under them on the blue

MrAsclepius

MrAsclepius

Грустная Сука
Jul 31, 2020
Thanks Marquis. Keep up the good work, you're greatly appreciated.

Reactions: Eurus
T

Thatdude

Life is temporary, death is permanent
Sep 26, 2019
You are assuming that all people are interested in improvement.

Not really. If they take the knowledge then cool, if not then ok. People normally don't ask to find flaws within themselves or what they produce.

But seriously, the dark theme is broke because of what I listed. Some of the text is black on black.

StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
Not really. If they take the knowledge then cool, if not then ok. People normally don't ask to find flaws within themselves or what they produce.

But seriously, the dark theme is broke because of what I listed. Some of the text is black on black.
You should post a screen shot that would make it easier for the devs.

D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
Love how slick the new designs are! :hug: Although there will be nostalgia for the older ones... Which, are a few clicks away thankfully! :hihi:
Happy to see the site moving forward. ^_^

• Love
Reactions: _Minsk
Borghesia

Borghesia

mors certa, hora incerta
Jan 5, 2019
The huge bar at the top (that only partially disappears when scrolling down) takes up way too much space imo, maybe less of an issue on desktop but on a laptop it's quite noticeable. I much prefer the Light 2019 solution. Anyway, thanks for constantly working on the forums and giving more options.

Reactions: Deleted member 1465