• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Sanctioned Suicide

Sanctioned Suicide

-
Mar 17, 2018
I have finalized and finished touching up 3 new themes for the website.

Here are the three themes you can choose from:
  • Sanctioned Suicide (2020)
  • Sanctioned Suicide - Dark (2020)
  • Sanctioned Suicide - Blue (2020)
The first theme will be the default for the site. The old themes are also available and you'll be able to revert back at any time.

Sincerely,
Marquis

almost_dead

almost_dead

Arcanist
Aug 7, 2020
I have finalized and finished touching up 3 new themes for the website.

Here are the three themes you can choose from:
  • Sanctioned Suicide (2020)
  • Sanctioned Suicide - Dark (2020)
  • Sanctioned Suicide - Blue (2020)
The first theme will be the default for the site. The old themes are also available and you'll be able to revert back at any time.

Sincerely,
Marquis

Hello Marquis , some people have said that you are the owner of this website . In which case thanks because I really like it in here . Its an amazing place full of people who are genuinely nice IMO . There are even no ads . RIght now , I am in my college , I would like to support this website if i get a full time job in the future . much love xoxo

XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
Thank you for allowing the option to change back to the 2019 layout. I have brain fog and colours tire me out. I find the light 2019 very soothing. All the best to you @Marquis !

T

Thatdude

Life is temporary, death is permanent
Sep 26, 2019
Go to the bottom left corner and it should show the options to change the theme.

You might want to take a look at changing the button to say change theme. IDK about others, but with me I had to look at the bottom multiple times to figure out what you were talking about.
Also the dark them isn't 100% working. Like if you go to the reply the attach file, insert quote, and preview. On the dark theme, the text is dark on dark (not really possible to see). I'm using the 2019 version because I don't want a giant picture at the top wasting a lot of space.

Something that might be worth it if possible is just letting the user pick. Like you can have preset themes like dark/light. But the person can have a custom theme where the person can just pick what color goes where. Like normal text is this color, background is this, etc.

Last edited:
Futile

Futile

Tired of being lonely
Sep 3, 2020
For what my opinion may be worth, I don't like the red contrast with the new dark, but at least I can see the buttons now

Also I don't think putting "SS" in the bowser bar is a good idea

StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
You might want to take a look at changing the button to say change theme. IDK about others, but with me I had to look at the bottom multiple times to figure out what you were talking about.
Also the dark them isn't 100% working. Like if you go to the reply the attach file, insert quote, and preview. On the dark theme, the text is dark on dark (not really possible to see). I'm using the 2019 version because I don't want a giant picture at the top wasting a lot of space.

Something that might be worth it if possible is just letting the user pick. Like you can have preset themes like dark/light. But the person can have a custom theme where the person can just pick what color goes where. Like normal text is this color, background is this, etc.
In terms of usability I would agree. But you know how it can be sometimes criticizing a designer / artist.