3ayezAmoot

Jun 12, 2023
This method is very effective and a lot of people have tried it and documented it , It's a pretty new method and you might be familiar with it.

Step 1 : Go to McDonald's
Step 2 : Order a Large Grimace Milkshake
Step 3 : Record a video , take a sip of the shake
Step 4 (MOST IMPORTANT ) : make sure to say "Happy Birthday Grimace"
Step 5 : Now Wait for him to come

This method works only in countries that have the Grimace Milkshake available.

If it's not available here is an alternative recipe for the Grimace Shake
Here are the ingredients and steps:
  • Half a cup of blueberries
  • Half a cup of raspberries
  • 3 scoops of vanilla ice cream
  • Half a cup of milk
  1. Add half a cup of blueberries and half a cup of raspberries to your blender.
  2. Pop in 3 scoops of your ice cream, before finishing off with half a cup of milk.
  3. Blend until your desired thickness and you have a fruity Grimace shake.

grimace-shake-trend-tiktok-2x1-zz-230629-865440.jpg

Last edited:
  • Yay!
  • Hmph!
  • Love
Reactions: rationaltake, DepressedSloth, Remeer and 10 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I thought this was a serious forum to discuss suicide. But honestly there are suffering people on here seriously looking for suicide methods and in my opinion I think that posts like this are just disrespectful to that fact as people will click on the title thinking this is seriously about a method.

• Love
  • Hmph!
Reactions: LostInNowhere, Praestat_Mori, singularity3 and 7 others

3ayezAmoot

Jun 12, 2023
I thought this was a serious forum to discuss suicide. But honestly there are suffering people on here seriously looking for suicide methods and in my opinion I think that posts like this are just disrespectful to that fact as people will click on the title thinking this is seriously about a method.
So I'm in the wrong for trying to make people laugh instead of finding a method of CTB?

hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
So I'm in the wrong for trying to make people laugh instead of finding a method of CTB?
That sounds like a prolifer. I dont think no one here is able to smile anymore. Everyone is here to find something and i doubt is jokes what they look for

• Hmph!
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, betternever2havbeen, DarknessInMe and 4 others
GasMonkey

GasMonkey

Nitrogen Master Race
May 15, 2022
There is an Offtopic section for this type of bullshit.

• Hmph!
Reactions: deomlez, loopdaloop, hellispink and 8 others
murkylake

murkylake

hollow
Jun 27, 2023
clicked on this thread SO FAST only to be disappointed and feel mocked. go to off topic if you want to post stuff like this

• Hmph!
Reactions: loopdaloop, Praestat_Mori, GasMonkey and 1 other person

3ayezAmoot

Jun 12, 2023
That sounds like a prolifer. I dont think no one here is able to smile anymore. Everyone is here to find something and i doubt is jokes what they look for

If you are gonna die anyways why not die smiling
grimace GIF

clicked on this thread SO FAST only to be disappointed and feel mocked. go to off topic if you want to post stuff like this
Go try it first then come talk 😡

N

neveragreedtothis

Apr 23, 2023
Did some dumbass youtuber make a video about this site again?

Or is it just the summer crowd coming in here like a zoo?

• Hmph!
Reactions: Crono, Niirvana, hellispink and 4 others
murkylake

murkylake

hollow
Jun 27, 2023
I'm contributing to this forum by posting new methods!
you're cruel. you're obviously only here because of a youtube video and want to make people like us feel worse. it's sad that you gain enjoyment out of making fun of suicidal people. you're part of the problem

Reactions: deomlez and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023

Serious? Did you change your mind? Probably it's the summer heat ....

hellispink

hellispink

poisonous
May 26, 2022
So what we are going through is a joke to you? You desperately needed for attention. Sad, I suggest you go somewhere else for that. No one cares here.

• Hugs
  • Hmph!
Reactions: 3ayezAmoot and Praestat_Mori
hamtaro

hamtaro

Paragon
Oct 8, 2022

Serious? Did you change your mind? Probably it's the summer heat ....

There was another user, HappyCat (banned today I believe), whose initial posts were soliciting information about SN and easy methods to die, then flipped to the "get help/it'll get better" script in this thread: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/disgusted-by-pro-lifers.123846/ .

Maybe I'm paranoid, but I feel it's a sort of entrapment game going on (pretend to be suicidal, ask for methods, then have PROOF of how this HORRIBLE DEATH CULT FORUM incites INNOCENT TEENS to die).

• Informative
  • Wow
Reactions: hellispink, 3ayezAmoot, Message In A Bottle and 3 others
CrestfallenMima

CrestfallenMima

Staring into the abyss
Dec 28, 2021
There was another user, HappyCat (banned today I believe), whose initial posts were soliciting information about SN and easy methods to die, then flipped to the "get help/it'll get better" script in this thread: https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/disgusted-by-pro-lifers.123846/ .

Maybe I'm paranoid, but I feel it's a sort of entrapment game going on (pretend to be suicidal, ask for methods, then have PROOF of how this HORRIBLE DEATH CULT FORUM incites INNOCENT TEENS to die).
As this site becomes more popular there's going to be more and more trolls. So brace yourself

• Wow
Reactions: 3ayezAmoot, Praestat_Mori and BornHated
D

deomlez

Not english native speaker. Ctb is my life.
May 19, 2023
Summer holidays, pre-pubescent teens can no longer harass their peers so they come here.

• Hmph!
Reactions: 3ayezAmoot, Praestat_Mori and WorthlessTrash
KuroiSH

KuroiSH

bus tickets are expensive
Mar 29, 2023
Not to be that guy, but this was so funny I forgot to laugh. Please remember the kind of site you're on. Unless the grimace shake has some kind of sodium nitrite concentration that we were never made aware of, which I highly doubt, stop posting dumb stuff like this. It just clutters the site up.

• Hmph!
WorthlessTrash

WorthlessTrash

Worthless
Apr 19, 2022
No one likes you, bimbo.

• Hmph!