• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I never said it was tested, but 22g of potassium chloride in one minute kills for sure, it stops the heart right away and you can find medical research about that, it's supposed to be infused less than 1g per hour otherwise it kills in hospital.
Why are you talking about SN? I never brought SN here and I don't recommend it at all since it's unpredictable and can have delayed reaction up to 7 days. I am offering a fast solution here, not SN..
Where EXACTLY in my post did I mention one thing about SN?????? You're very confused evidently.

And I'm not making claims that KCL can kill, or can't kill. It may well be a very effective method for people, sans the having to use and IV to administer it. I'm only saying that without proof positive, it's merely anecdotal as to whether it actually works.

Reactions: sserafim
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Exactly, who was this method tested on to verify it actually works? Obviously, it wasn't you. It seems like it is only a method on paper, thus far.
KCl is one of the injections in US executions. Afaik death by KCl alone is painful and unpleasant if one isn't unconscious.

I could never IV inject anything myself and I think a lot of others can't either.

U

UnderTheSun

Jul 2, 2024
Thanks a lot everybody for your wishes it
Where EXACTLY in my post did I mention one thing about SN?????? You're very confused evidently.

And I'm not making claims that KCL can kill, or can't kill. It may well be a very effective method for people, sans the having to use and IV to administer it. I'm only saying that without proof positive, it's merely anecdotal as to whether it actually works.there is ton of medical research a bout it

KCl is one of the injections in US executions. Afaik death by KCl alone is painful and unpleasant if one isn't unconscious.

I could never IV inject anything myself and I think a lot of others can't either.
If you buffer the solution it's much less painful, it's a Ph issue.

And I'm not making claims that KCL can kill, or can't kill. It may well be a very effective method for people, sans the having to use and IV to administer it. I'm only saying that without proof positive, it's merely anecdotal as to whether it actually works.
You type "potassium chloride overdose suicide" and you have tons of medical research paper, not only that you also have plenty of pages that explain that any fast injection (even at right dosage) kills in hospital.
Do your research.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Thanks a lot everybody for your wishes it

If you buffer the solution it's much less painful, it's a Ph issue.

You type "potassium chloride overdose suicide" and you have tons of medical research paper, not only that you also have plenty of pages that explain that any fast injection (even at right dosage) kills in hospital.
Do your research.
I asked you where in the posting of mine that you referenced did I mention SN???????

Even if it would work, your method is unrealistic for the VAST majority of people, anyway. Still, to be considered valid, documented, real, tangible results would need to be shown, and I have, absolutely, no idea how you could accomplish that, unless you became the next Dr. Kevorkian, or tested it out on yourself. As it stands now, it's no different than a recipe on paper that has never, actually, been tried in a kitchen.

I know that. In executions, there's a little more to it than just KCl.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and sserafim
U

UnderTheSun

Jul 2, 2024
I asked you where in the posting of mine that you referenced did I mention SN???????

Even if it would work, your method is unrealistic for the VAST majority of people, anyway. Still, to be considered valid, documented, real, tangible results would need to be shown, and I have, absolutely, no idea how you could accomplish that, unless you became the next Dr. Kevorkian, or tested it out on yourself. As it stands now, it's no different than a recipe on paper that has never, actually, been tried in a kitchen.

I know that. In executions, there's a little more to it than just KCl.
I don't know where you got your education but this is chemistry 101 here, basically you can just dissolve the potassium in water and inject it as long as it's well dissolved but the pain is excruciating as it's all in and potassium draws water out of the veins very fast so it's an irritant. Anybody can do that but my solution offers a way to buffer the PH and osmosis of the injection so it's not that painful and we can push it to the end.

And in lethal injections there is a first injection that is usually sodium thiopentone to put in a coma, then a muscle paralysis medication to stop breathing and then potassium injection to stop the heart.
Potassium on its own stops the heart so it does the job on its own, the other medication are there to induce coma. (And even alive in a coma we are given muscle paralysis meds).

Themogger

Themogger

Psuedo Genius
Jul 23, 2024
I saw this method used in a show. The magicians, season 2 episode 3. They used it in a roundabout way to kill someone but revive them seconds later. When I researched the chemical used, it was kcl. I'm curious if there is a way to numb the arm before injection since some of us are scared of needles. And thanks to you, this method could get more traction to scrutinized more and become more effective in time