• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

ihatemondays

Mar 18, 2024
Hello. I'm new here. Yesterday I tried CTB, it failed and I ended up in the hospital. Right now I'm hospitalized and I don't know for how many time I'm gonna be here. Well, I'm not planning anything fatal for now, I think I'm just planning on recover. I was hoping I could get some kind words here because I have almost no one to reach out to, and hoping I could be understood too. If anyone wants to chat, I'm up to it. Thanks.

Dot

Dot

Globl mod - Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Hpe cn undrstnd typng

Welcme t/ webste - thre r lts of recvry mterials alng wth a specfc spport thred whre u cn chck in wth ppl

Hpe u r ok aftr attmptng & nt injurd

Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
Welcome. Well done for reaching out when you're probably still trying to work wtf happened with your attempt. There are lots of very understanding people here and I'm sure you'll find someone who can relate. If you're comfortable telling us, what happened ?

Reactions: ihatemondays
I

ihatemondays

Mar 18, 2024
Basically I've been dealing with depression for a while and I've fell in love and it just made things worse. I just wanna be happy, you know? I took one card of accutane, my family found out and immediately took me to the hospital.

• Love
Reactions: cryone and Tesha
R

Rain&dark

Mar 1, 2024
Thank you for sharing. SS is a good place to come with people who understand exactly how you feel. Don't let them take your phone away. Make sure you explain you are in control now.

Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
Looking for happiness is completely normal, but sounds like a rough situation - it's just really shit when things don't work out the way you wanted it to. You've just been through a bit of an emotional rollercoaster if you had a failed attempt - try and be a bit kind to yourself.

Was taking the accutane a bit impulsive? I'm not suggesting you try a different method, as you're looking for recovery, but overdosing like that rarely succeeds.

What's the hospital saying?

restless.dreams

restless.dreams

Member (she/her)
Feb 7, 2024
I'm sorry you have been struggling. Depression is a terrible illness. Wishing you strength on your journey to recovery <3

theboy

theboy

Visionary
Jul 15, 2022
What was your method? I'm glad you are in the process of recovery. I hope everything goes well.

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Falling in love, and relationships in general, can produce quite a lot of problems, some of them unexpected, some of them hard to handle. Many people here have been through all that, and can give you helpful advice. All you need to do is explain your situation in enough detail that we can understand clearly what has happened.

In the meantime, just take it easy and don't worry too much.

We are here for you whenever you need us.

I

ihatemondays

Mar 18, 2024
Looking for happiness is completely normal, but sounds like a rough situation - it's just really shit when things don't work out the way you wanted it to. You've just been through a bit of an emotional rollercoaster if you had a failed attempt - try and be a bit kind to yourself.

Was taking the accutane a bit impulsive? I'm not suggesting you try a different method, as you're looking for recovery, but overdosing like that rarely succeeds.

What's the hospital saying?
Thank you for your words! I really appreciate it. I don't know, really. They didn't take exams yet. They just did a stomach washing (it was horrible), and injected me some stuff, that's all I know. I'm really mentally fucked so I don't even know what's going on, really. And yes, taking accutane was an impulsive decision, I was just tryna do something so the boy I like would notice me in some way. I wanted attention from everybody really bad, at the same time I wish I could just dissappear.
What was your method? I'm glad you are in the process of recovery. I hope everything goes well.
Thank you! I took one card of accutane (ten pills). It wouldn't have worked out either way, I guess. I would have taken more but my parents were coming so I had to hide it. But they discovered either way.
Falling in love, and relationships in general, can produce quite a lot of problems, some of them unexpected, some of them hard to handle. Many people here have been through all that, and can give you helpful advice. All you need to do is explain your situation in enough detail that we can understand clearly what has happened.

In the meantime, just take it easy and don't worry too much.

We are here for you whenever you need us.
Thank you for your words! I really appreciate it. I don't really wanna expose my life but basically: I've been dealing with really bad depression and I met a boy, he told me he liked me, and I liked him too. I was inspired to go in for a new life, get back to studying because I stopped studying, cut off some toxic people from my life, try to do new things that I'm interested/things to have fun... It was all going well, until he had taken back what he said, and said he might not be that insterested in me as he thought he was, so he decided to not get with me. I understood him, I really did, but still, that broke my heart. Why would he say he likes me if he wasn't sure? I was so inspired to start a new phase of my life. And I'm such a lonely person, I basically only have him in my life, so technically "I lost him". He started to talk with me less after that, and I cried all days thinking about him. So this event was the main trigger to make me attempt to do it. It may sound silly, but seriously, I was just at my lowest, I couldn't take anything anymore.

Last edited:
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
Welcome! Hope it isn't bad there? Do people treat you decent? Anyone pleasant to talk with?

It was all going well, until he had taken back what he said, and said he might not be that insterested in me as he thought he was, so he decided to not get with me. I understood him, I really did, but still, that broke my heart. Why would he say he likes me if he wasn't sure? I was so inspired to start a new phase of my life.
Yeah, relationships are hard & crazy, like anything else in this world

I

ihatemondays

Mar 18, 2024
How are you doing?
Hey, sorry for the late reply. I'm ok and home already. Thanks.
Welcome! Hope it isn't bad there? Do people treat you decent? Anyone pleasant to talk with?

Yeah, relationships are hard & crazy, like anything else in this world
Sorry for the late reply. It wasn't that bad except for the bill. It costed a lot of money. Yeah I was well treated thankfully and no, not really.

Last edited:
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
Glad you're back home. I hope you're getting some rest and time to think, before making any decisions about your next steps. There'll always be people here to chat to, regardless of your next choices.

Last edited:
K

KafkaF

Taking a break from the website.
Nov 18, 2023
Hello. I'm new here. Yesterday I tried CTB, it failed and I ended up in the hospital. Right now I'm hospitalized and I don't know for how many time I'm gonna be here. Well, I'm not planning anything fatal for now, I think I'm just planning on recover. I was hoping I could get some kind words here because I have almost no one to reach out to, and hoping I could be understood too. If anyone wants to chat, I'm up to it. Thanks.
Life brought you to a difficult point where you did it. You can't help that. Many here have been there. But going forward you can still choose to recover if you wish. Because that is ALWAYS your choice to make.

And I'm glad you reached out to people. And I'm glad you're still with us.