• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

New here. Learning about methods

• Methods

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • New here so not sure what this means

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
S

SADw0rld

Apr 9, 2024
Hey everyone. I'm new here.
The last year has been rough.
I did something I wholeheartedly regret and now I'm suffering the consequences.

I also have all these autoimmune issues. One being sjogrens. I'm not willing to live my life like this. It's a no for me. I fully believe after all that I've been through, suicide is my way out of this torment and misery I deal with daily.

I don't really know what method as of yet. Thought about hanging, gun shot or sn. But I'm hoping to connect with others and just have a community of people who understands. Thanks!

UmbraDweller

UmbraDweller

ᅠᅠ
Sep 15, 2023
Hi welcome in! Autoimmune diseases are absolutely fucked, I got one myself and it's been a ride. I hope you find what you are looking for here, there's a lot of useful info and the community is sweet. Wishing you the smoothest journey.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds really horrible what you are going through, it sounds like you've suffered a lot so I hope that you eventually find the freedom from your suffering you search for, best wishes.

Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Welcome. You will find a lot of information here, and you will also be able to find support when you need it.
Auto-immune diseases are nasty. The only cure is to destroy your immune system, and then rebuild it, using a bone marrow transplant, but that's both dangerous and difficult, and for practical purposes it's not an option. Have you tried reducing the amount of gluten in your diet? That won't fix the problem, but apparently it does sometimes reduce the intensity of symptoms in Sjögren's syndrome. It might be worth a try, if you haven't already done so.

S

SADw0rld

Apr 9, 2024
Welcome. You will find a lot of information here, and you will also be able to find support when you need it.
Auto-immune diseases are nasty. The only cure is to destroy your immune system, and then rebuild it, using a bone marrow transplant, but that's both dangerous and difficult, and for practical purposes it's not an option. Have you tried reducing the amount of gluten in your diet? That won't fix the problem, but apparently it does sometimes reduce the intensity of symptoms in Sjögren's syndrome. It might be worth a try, if you haven't already done so.
I really haven't tried a whole lot to be honest. I'm so depressed so really can't get myself to want to even try. Thank you for your response!
That sounds really horrible what you are going through, it sounds like you've suffered a lot so I hope that you eventually find the freedom from your suffering you search for, best wishes.
Yes, it is so hard. I just want to be at peace. Even if that means me not being here anymore.
Hi welcome in! Autoimmune diseases are absolutely fucked, I got one myself and it's been a ride. I hope you find what you are looking for here, there's a lot of useful info and the community is sweet. Wishing you the smoothest journey.
Thank you so much!

InboxRain292

InboxRain292

May 5, 2024
Welcome! I'm new here too, and I hope we both find a place where we feel understood! I can assure you, I understand when you say doing something regret and suffering the consequences. :( I wish you luck!

• Love
Reactions: SADw0rld and Linda