• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

LostSoul1965

Apr 15, 2024
Hello all.Been lurking for awhile reading all the informative posts. Finally got the nerve to join. Nice to find a forum with like minded people I can relate to and talk openly. I have had mental health issues all my life including many inpatient stays. This past year my health and life have fallen apart to the point I see no future worth suffering for which ultimately led me here. Hope to be able to chat with others while I am still here.My days are long and lonely.

LunarLight

LunarLight

i'm a loser, a failure
Apr 3, 2024
Welcome to SaSu! People here are for the most part amazing, I'm sure you'll find what you need here.

Reactions: LostSoul1965
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Hello.

There are a lot of people here with whom you can talk about many topics.
Even the controversial ones.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
That must be dreadful and tiring what you are going through, it certainly is such a cruel existence where people suffer so much. But anyway I wish you the best.

• Hugs
Iris Blue

Iris Blue

-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-
Oct 23, 2023
Welcome to SaSu, I hope you can find some comfort and feel less alone being apart of this website. I'm sorry it's been rough for you but now hopefully you can feel safe enough to be open about how you are with people who can understand you better and care ♥️ if you ever need someone to talk to I am here for you, your probably can't dm yet since you are new but hopefully soon you'll be able to