• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

BooGirl

BooGirl

Mage
Jan 10, 2020
This is a fun little forum game that I've seen in some other places. Basically, we take a story, and then we continue it forever and ever! Make your replies as long as you like. Might be fun, I don't know. Let's see if it takes off! I'll start.

Once upon a time, there was a young lady named...

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
Sarah. Sarah's best friend was a robot. Together they liked to...

Reactions: BooGirl
BooGirl

BooGirl

Mage
Jan 10, 2020
go and annoy their next-door neighbor, Gladys. One day,

Reactions: k75
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
Sarah and her friend robot, who was not-a-robot [throwback] went looking for the ever elusive atomic newt. Now you might not believe me when I tell you there are such creatures, but what if I told you there was also bullets with butterfly wings? I know, I know, I would just get a empty smile and you would tell me to stop going around in circles. But there is far more to this tale than mythical creatures and

Last edited:
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Sarah and her friend robot, who was not-a-robot [throwback] went looking for the ever elusive atomic newt. Now you might not believe me when I tell you there are such creatures, but what if I told you there was also bullets with butterfly wings? I know, I know, I would just get a empty smile and you would tell me to stop going around in circles. But there is far more to this tale than mythical creatures and
I did need that right now lol.

Reactions: BooGirl
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
confusion.

C'mon Jean! Continue the story! ;-;
How the heck can I top what @SinisterKid did? Heck. I want him to continue his story! Tell us a story @SinisterKid !

SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
Confusion? Would a Blue Widow confuse you?

Oh so its back to mythical creatures is it?

Well maybe, but I am sick of flogging that Tired Horse, time we moved on to other matters.

No no no monsieur we cant leave it there, we have to continue. I cant be left feeling all inconsequential like this, I have to know more, much much more, so tell me because I will not be treated like just another Brick in the Wall.

Put like that, how could I not go on with this tale of woe? Yes, Life Sucks sometimes, yes we might Wanttodie, we might be Broken, but its not all RainandSadness!

Last edited:
BooGirl

BooGirl

Mage
Jan 10, 2020

strange narrators. Sarah also had two beautiful young guinea pigs. These guinea pigs were special:

Reactions: SinisterKid
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019

Well maybe, but I am sick of flogging that Tired Horse, time we moved on to other matters.

No no no monsieur we cant leave it there, we have to continue. I cant be left feeling all inconsequential like this, I have to know more, much much more, so tell me because I will not be treated like just another Brick in the Wall.

Put like that, how could I not go on with this tale of woe? Yes, Life Sucks sometimes, yes we might Wanttodie, we might be Broken, but its not all RainandSadness!
@SinisterKid. Can you come here every night and tell us bedtime stories? I think you will have us laughing so hard, we may actually not have nightmares for a change!

Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018

Such imagination @SinisterKid '

GinaIsReady

GinaIsReady

Exit Strategist
Mar 29, 2019
These guinea pigs were special because they could talk. They bitched about ...

SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
suicidal humans, all freakin day long, between bouts of colic and endless rounds of gnawing on carrot sticks. Trouble was, those sticks were laced with Boonks cannabutter and it was not long until they were begging, Letmego.Please. Well, that could not happen. It was not a Raven Moon, so no, under lock and key they would remain until the ManWithNoName appeared, which was only at Stan's behest and he was no longer here to summon him.

Anyway, I was talking to Lara, Francis and Carina, and just wanted to know if GinaIsReady yet? They just looked glum and asked why?

I told them I was StillWaiting for her under the Lonely Light but hell, I aint gonna wait for my Final Escape, that would mean.......

Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Asking the man ,why do you wanttodie whilst standing back in case he became angary and volatile which would cause them to feel @Definitelyworried.

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
suicidal humans, all freakin day long, between bouts of colic and endless rounds of gnawing on carrot sticks. Trouble was, those sticks were laced with Boonks cannabutter and it was not long until they were begging, Letmego.Please. Well, that could not happen. It was not a Raven Moon, so no, under lock and key they would remain until the ManWithNoName appeared, which was only at Stan's behest and he was no longer here to summon him.

Anyway, I was talking to Lara, Francis and Carina, and just wanted to know if GinaIsReady yet? They just looked glum and asked why?

I told them I was StillWaiting for her under the Lonely Light but hell, I aint gonna wait for my Final Escape, that would mean.......
@Carina

SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
Asking the man ,why do you wanttodie whilst standing back in case he became angary and volatile which would cause them to feel @Definitelyworried.

Silly question really, why do any of us want to die?

Sarah just stood there looking like she was in another world completely. Walking up to her, I shouted, Boo Girl.......she jumped so high the planes saw her pop up on their radars. It was one of those thrw_a_way times that you need to capture in the moment or they just seem mediocre afterwards.

Anyway, I was exhausted, so it was time to try and get some shut eye. But I saw this sinister kid hanging around the fire escape and thought it odd. He was covered in this cosmicpixiedust, thats the only way I can describe it. Cosmic Pixie Dust, I bet the science is scary behind that stuff. Who could be such a deviant to come up with something so corrupt? Maybe it was that psycho pyro? or that little Baby Yoda dude I have seen around? What a BPD_Barbie girl he is, all big hair and bad make up. However, I digress.

Tomorrow is another day. Maybe.......

Finis Autem Spero

Finis Autem Spero

Dec 30, 2019
then something would change. Maybe there would be a call to adventure, or maybe I'd get hit by a bus. If I'm completely honest, what I want to happen is

@SinisterKid I would be very impressed if you managed to slip my username in there somehow :heh:

charlottewilts

charlottewilts

read Dostoyevsky
Jun 15, 2019
that i finally find that ancient relic i've been looking for. the only thing i have for a lead is that Latin inscription, Finis Autem Spero... i've thought about giving up many times, but i must Rallyon. i would've sought help from others had i not been such a Misanthrope. at least, i had received some advice from Sensei. it feels like it is almost within my grasp, but...

Last edited:
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
TAW122's New Year started to suck and once again, he is headed down to the bus stop, eagerly waiting for the bus to arrive...

snowman626

snowman626

Mage
Jan 28, 2019
while he was waiting suddenly a capybara emerged from the forest behind him, TAW122 was surprised to see a capybara in a north american forest. he reached out and pet the animal...

Finis Autem Spero

Finis Autem Spero

Dec 30, 2019
and Capybaras, being the universally friendly animals that they are, happily accepted the pets.

After a while, the capybara trundled off back into the forest. Every few steps, it looked back in a way that suggested it was trying to get you to follow it.

Curious, you ambled after the creature into the lush, deciduous forest. You followed it far enough to lose any sense of direction when you come across a clearing. Looking around you see...

Man, this story is jumping between various perspectives. My old English teacher would be furious

Thereisnothing

Thereisnothing

Enlightened
Jan 4, 2020
The sky turn to night, right before your eyes...... one lone star twinkles brightly and shines down on you. Looking up you begin to discover that other realms maybe apparent and you hold up your arm as high as you can, palm facing outwards to catch the magical light. A gentle yet powerful buzz of energy moves through your hand, giving a warmth and comfort you have never experienced before..................

Reactions: Finis Autem Spero
Green Destiny

Green Destiny

Life isn't worth the trouble.
Nov 16, 2019
And then you close your eyes, simply feeling this comfort. Before opening them once again. And then you see it...

WhyIsLife56

WhyIsLife56

Antinatalism + Efilism ❤️
Nov 4, 2019
The world. The world was in your hands. You try to figure out what to do with it. But to no avail. So you decide to ask someone for advice. And that advice was..

K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018
Guinea pigs! The guinea pigs have the answers to everything and it is only them who can tell you how to save the world.
But first,you will need to climb the tallest tree in the forest,where you will meet the booby bird. He will teach you to communicate with the guinea pigs. However,this knowledge is a closely held secret,so you must tell nobody.
Near the farthest edge of the forest lives a shoemaker. He has made a pair of magical tree climbing boots that you are going to need. To find it.........................

Reactions: crybaby
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Upon going through many hoops and arduous tasks, the person has found the shoemaker and managed to obtain the magical tree climbing boots. The person still has yet to find it's uses...

Thereisnothing

Thereisnothing

Enlightened
Jan 4, 2020
Eager to start climbing the tree to find the booby bird, the shoemaker hands the boots over. You try in earnest to get them on you feet, but they just wont fit.
'Give me another pair' you utter.
'This is the only pair I have and the only pair in the universe.'
'But thats no good, I need to climb the tree to get teaching from the booby bird in order to communicate with the guinea pigs.'
'Not my problem, I didn't make the rules, I am just here to provide the boots to whoever comes by seeking to climb the tree.' replies the shoemaker.
You try again, tugging and straining with all your might, but alas they just wont fit.
'Can I climb up without them?' you ask hopefully. The shoemaker looks dolefully at you and shakes his head.................

Reactions: kkatt