O

Olach

Student
Feb 4, 2019
This is simply NOT TRUE! You must be careful about spreading misinformation... Obviously the world has changed a lot in the (almost) 30 years since that book was published. Seriously? Prescription pharmaceuticals are NOT the same as 30 years ago.

Please do some accurate research otherwise you'll (or someone else) will end up in the psych hospital.
Yes, you are right. Since i haven't tried this method before I couldn't recommend it ti others

Only Me Here

Only Me Here

Apr 29, 2019
Any updates? Did anyone in canada finally get their N?

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
Hello,

I am in need of help. I have a brain injury which makes it difficult for me to think clearly and quickly process and remember information. I am having some trouble navigating through resources. I am from Canada, and I would like to order Nembutal. I think I have read some posts saying that there is a reputable supplier but I am worried about my order being stopped at customs. Has anyone had experience with this? What does the supplier say about shipping to Canada? If someone has additional information about this and could help me out, I would really appreciate it.

Thank you.
While back in september when there was an issue with people not getting there packages and a whole thread about it, eventually many got them. Had a couple people in Canada whom didnt get them. Had to pay additional fees to get it reshipped again and paid about 1100 to finally get it past customs and to toronto. So its 75/25.

JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
While back in september when there was an issue with people not getting there packages and a whole thread about it, eventually many got them. Had a couple people in Canada whom didnt get them. Had to pay additional fees to get it reshipped again and paid about 1100 to finally get it past customs and to toronto. So its 75/25.
Well, this is discouraging. It would take me a long time to save up that much money. I thought he made the package inconspicuous so that customs wouldn't be a problem. Customs here make it difficult, even to get SN. :(

Only Me Here

Only Me Here

Apr 29, 2019
Well, this is discouraging. It would take me a long time to save up that much money. I thought he made the package inconspicuous so that customs wouldn't be a problem. Customs here make it difficult, even to get SN. :(
Really even SN? Have you tried? Im in toronto and ordered N will let you know how it turns out...

JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
Really even SN? Have you tried? Im in toronto and ordered N will let you know how it turns out...
Yes, I'm still waiting on the SN I ordered almost 4 weeks ago from ebay. The seller is in the UK, but it was supposed to be here by now, so I'm guessing it was confiscated at customs. I live about 30 minutes from Toronto. Good luck on receiving your N.

Reactions: Only Me Here
dolphin

dolphin

aquatic thing
Feb 7, 2019
Hi guys, how much extra bitcoin should I purchase? I'm using localbitcoins.

Monster

Monster

Apr 26, 2019
Several people on the forum are in Canada and have received their N from A.

J

JoeFailure

Mage
Apr 29, 2019
If I make it another year, which seems unlikely, I wonder if I'll just have to buy another batch of N. I want to have it on hand because I'm terrified if A goes away one day. None of the other methods seem as solid.

dolphin

dolphin

aquatic thing
Feb 7, 2019
I made my transfer and I'm hoping that I get it within the next 2-3 weeks and then I can die around July.

Only Me Here

Only Me Here

Apr 29, 2019
If I make it another year, which seems unlikely, I wonder if I'll just have to buy another batch of N. I want to have it on hand because I'm terrified if A goes away one day. None of the other methods seem as solid.
I know what you mean. A says it lasts 2 years past the expiry date on it, which his recent shipments place at march 2020, so whatever you order now is good until march 2022. I completely agree id want to get it before it is gone, the insurance for peace of mind is certainly worth it.

P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
The person eventually got it. But they paid 1100, and had to get it redelivered more than once. If you go back to the actual N from A thread from months ago, the OG one that was started in july, you can see her posts about it around the september time.

JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
The person eventually got it. But they paid 1100, and had to get it redelivered more than once. If you go back to the actual N from A thread from months ago, the OG one that was started in july, you can see her posts about it around the september time.
Okay, I'll check it out. Thanks.

Pen>Sword

Pen>Sword

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
Jan 13, 2021
It's been awhile now. Any updates about this? Did you get your SN? Did any of the law enforcement agencies get to you? I'm from Canada too. I want to get my hands on N or SN.
For Canada It's less sure. It's harder here (I live in Canada as well)

I think they intercepted my SN. It's been stuck at the same custom facility for several days and now the tracking says "shipment on customs hold".
they're confiscating it, and I think SN isn't even illegal…

T

Throwaway8675309

As each day grows the reasons to die does as well.
Apr 29, 2019
It's been awhile now. Any updates about this? Did you get your SN? Did any of the law enforcement agencies get to you? I'm from Canada too. I want to get my hands on N or SN.
I got SN a while ago but they "recieved a welfare check" when I got my N but I said it wasn't me so I haven't heard anything since.

Reactions: archipelago, Pen>Sword and W’ren
Pen>Sword

Pen>Sword

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam
Jan 13, 2021
I got SN a while ago but they "recieved a welfare check" when I got my N but I said it wasn't me so I haven't heard anything since.
Did the RCMP or any law enforcement search your house during this "welfare check"? I will be paranoid once I ordered SN or N.

Reactions: archipelago
T

Throwaway8675309

As each day grows the reasons to die does as well.
Apr 29, 2019
Did the RCMP or any law enforcement search your house during this "welfare check"? I will be paranoid once I ordered SN or N.
Nope. Just said I was fine and how strange it was and acted normal. But that was last year so idk.

Reactions: archipelago and Pen>Sword