• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

E

Erick

Student
Jan 18, 2024
That's a little bit strange... I don't see any pharmacist receiving a call from some random guy saying "hi there! would you sell me some morphine without prescription ?" and they'd say "yes"... ?

I find it hard to believe.
I got Phenobarbital from the first pharmacy I called. I asked the woman if a prescription would be needed, and she said "usually yes, but I can make an expection for you".
seems effective
Don't think so. The article says that those medicines need to be compounded in a compounding pharmacy. So they are not the same as those from a regular pharmacy.
So the effects will be different.

Last edited:
M

Mimas

Jan 12, 2024
I found a method that the results the same, or similar, to taking Nembutal. the link is below. Comment what you think about this. I know a place here in my country that sells. I already have 12 grams of phenobarbital, but i have to buy more and Morphine Sulfate too. Chloral Hydrate is too expensive here, but Pheno and Morphine give very similar results with alcohol.
The method is, basic:
phenobarbital -> 20 grams
Chloral Hydrate -> 20 grams
Morphine Sulfate -> 3 grams
Alcohol -> 1 or 2 cups (i will drink wine, maybe)

With this method you:

1 - Lost consciousness within 3 to 5 minutes
2 - Go into a coma within 5 to 10 minutes
3 - Die into 60 to 90 minutes
4 - Painless, exactly the same as nembutal

I'm thinking in go into the bathtub and when i loose consciousness I'll drown and die painless and quickly.

See this link. Here are very important instructions:
https://www.nvve.nl/files/5614/6530/8019/George-Eighmey-G104-14-05-2016.pdf
Wow, but how many pills are that?