• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

J

Johnjohn1

Student
Nov 7, 2020
How long does it take to receive Nembutal from A in Mexico? Does it usually take two weeks? Have people gotten it sooner? Thank you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ricky1@@
J

Johnjohn1

Student
Nov 7, 2020
Received a package with two vials of liquid with Natura skin care labels on the viles. It was packaged very well. I hope I don't need three vials and all that is needed is two vials? I don't know how many grams is in each vial?

Alessa

Alessa

Student
Nov 4, 2019
How can I overcome that terrible taste everyone talks about? What should I take before so I won't get sick and throw it up?

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I'm going to throw this out there: As far as I know, while we have several documented and observed sessions from SN, there hasn't been the same thing for ctb with N from Mexico. Has anyone ever observed someone using N from Mexico to ctb? I can see how it would be helpful to others who might be considering this.

Sorry that I don't know the answer to that @Johnjohn1, maybe someone else does.

Last edited:
Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
I'm going to throw this out there: As far as I know, while we have several documented and observed sessions from SN, there hasn't been the same thing for ctb with N from Mexico. Has anyone ever observed someone using N from Mexico to ctb? I can see how it would be helpful to others who might be considering this.

Sorry that I don't know the answer to that @Johnjohn1, maybe someone else does.
You need to look at posts in the beginning of the forum days, sn was unknown then and people were getting and taking n from a. You will find who got n and then disappeared. Also goodbye threads weren't being made then.

Reactions: Fragile
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
sn was unknown then and people were getting and taking n from a.
Was it the same a? That would at least show a long track record of dependability. But probably his source for N has changed over the years. So it would be good to know exactly what he is shipping currently or at least how effective it is, and details such as how long it takes to work etc.

Last edited:
Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
Was it the same a? That would at least show a long track record of dependability. But probably his source for N has changed over the years. So it would be good to know exactly what he is shipping currently or at least how effective it is.
Yes, there was a member here gone now his n from a was from 2014. It was always the same. He just changed the version to d recently because the p version is not being made any more.

Try to find the megathread getting n from a.

Last edited:
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Try to find the megathread getting n from a.
What do you think about what I said, about observing and documenting what happens when someone uses it? The only thing I've seen are a couple of videos of euthanasia in Switzerland which are extremely fast and peaceful, and require only a very small glass of liquid, but none where someone takes d, which I've read take much more to work.

Reactions: Johnjohn1 and oono
Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
What do you think about what I said, about observing and documenting what happens when someone uses it? The only thing I've seen are a couple of videos of euthanasia in Switzerland which are extremely fast and peaceful, and require only a very small glass of liquid, but none where someone takes d, which I've read take much more to work.
Like I said at the beginning of this forum everybody was getting n from a, but the idea of goodbye threads didn't exist then. I'm sure there might be some on exit forum.

I found out about n in 2005 and at that time exit members were able to successfully purchase n during trips to Mexico.

There are currently few members with n on this forum right now perhaps they might to a goodbye thread and detail their experience.

Just to add n is still considered by exit to be the ideal peaceful pill.

Reactions: Meditation guide
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Just to add n is still considered by exit to be the ideal peaceful pill.
It is, except the US government has had to contract with a compounding pharmacy to have it formulated to carry out executions. So it's not available any more. So what people get is d which may be slightly different. Someone who got d recently from a mentioned it seems to be about two cupfuls are required for example.

Reactions: Niftypoint124
Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
It is, except the US government has had to contract with a compounding pharmacy to have it formulated to carry out executions. So it's not available any more. So what people get is d which may be slightly different. Someone who got d recently from a mentioned it seems to be about two cupfuls are required for example.
Yes the active ingredient is still the same just more to drink, I've heard d is enough for two healthy adults.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
I've heard d is enough for two healthy adults.
People are sent two bottles so you mean one bottle is enough for two people? Someone on the forum was just asking that today.

Reactions: adam&eve
Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
People are sent two bottles so you mean one bottle is enough for two people? Someone on the forum was just asking that today.
Original one p was 2 but I heard he changed to d which is more potent so only 1. Unless he found another source for p.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Unless he found another source for p.
So because the bottle's labels have been changed as someone mentioned people don't know exactly what it is or how much to take. That's why I said it would be good to have it documented.

Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
So because the bottle's labels have been changed as someone mentioned people don't know exactly what it is or how much to take. That's why I said it would be good to have it documented.
No he switched brands I heard p was no longer available so he switched to d. You can see the difference between the two in ppeh.

Reactions: checkouttime
Teal_Blue_Dreams

Teal_Blue_Dreams

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2020
I also would like to contact A. Is the email for A in the March 2020 PPEH the correct email? Any help is appreciated, can't afford to be scammed.
Me too! Please keep me in the loop!

Teal_Blue_Dreams

Teal_Blue_Dreams

Arcanist
Sep 15, 2020
Original one p was 2 but I heard he changed to d which is more potent so only 1. Unless he found another source for p.

can someone pls PM me A's email?
Did anyone help you?
I received N from A a couple days ago. It only took a week and a half to receive it. I am in the US. It was packaged very well. It had Natura skin care beauty labels on the vials. I haven't seen many people recently that purchased from A who used it and it was recorded.
I am almost embarrassed to post this BUT I have to admit I am SO CONFUSED! Lol. Can we PM for a sec?

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
That's the thing, you get a bottle of some liquid and really don't know exactly what it is or how much to take.
It's much too iffy for me.

Reactions: BlackCatTalk