• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
That's the thing, you get a bottle of some liquid and really don't know exactly what it is or how much to take.
It's much too iffy for me.
You can always have it tested enjolres a former member received his in 2014 and was still good when he had it tested. Look up the old megathread getting n from a and see all who ordered, there was loads before we found out about sn.

Reactions: Matthias_k
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I wonder if a's pentbarbital is made by a compounding pharmacy. I had an article I had posted on another thread talking about where it is made which I will find and post if I have time.

four drug companies have U.S. Food and Drug Administration approval to make a pentobarbital drug for human use: Akorn Inc, which sells it under the trade name Nembutal, and three generic manufacturers: Sagent Pharmaceuticals Inc, Custopharm Inc, and Renaissance Pharma Inc. But all four makers have anti-capital punishment policies and refuse to sell the drug to U.S. prisons and the Justice Department.

The same article lists drug testing labs in the U.S.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wrennie
J

Johnjohn1

Student
Nov 7, 2020
Did A say if he sent you D or P. Thanks.
That's a good question. He did not specify. I am not sure.
I wonder if a's pentbarbital is made by a compounding pharmacy. I had an article I had posted on another thread talking about where it is made which I will find and post if I have time.

four drug companies have U.S. Food and Drug Administration approval to make a pentobarbital drug for human use: Akorn Inc, which sells it under the trade name Nembutal, and three generic manufacturers: Sagent Pharmaceuticals Inc, Custopharm Inc, and Renaissance Pharma Inc. But all four makers have anti-capital punishment policies and refuse to sell the drug to U.S. prisons and the Justice Department.

The same article lists drug testing labs in the U.S.
Do you think there is any chance that the nembutal is not authentic? Has anybody listed stories of using his N and it not being successful?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ricky1@@
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
That's a good question. He did not specify. I am not sure.

Do you think there is any chance that the nembutal is not authentic? Has anybody listed stories of using his N and it not being successful?
Not that I've heard of but that is one reason it would be nice to have a documentation of it's use. I really know nothing about it. I'm not interested in having it myself.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
J

Johnjohn1

Student
Nov 7, 2020
For anybody that's received nembutal from A do you store it at room temperature or do you put it in the refrigerator? Thank you.

astro

astro

recovery gang
Dec 19, 2019
I've had my N for over a month and I stored it at room temperature, is that a problem?

P

Pharmaruined

Nobody gets out alive
Sep 10, 2020
I've had my N for over a month and I stored it at room temperature, is that a problem?
Probably not.. but will probably stay more potent over time in the fridge.. put it in a small box to keep the light off it

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
One problem is that the company in Spain people have used to test N they get is not reliable and in my opinion is not even a real company. So you are getting a mystery liquid and going on blind faith about what it is.

The website of that testing company occasionally triggers an alert it is trying to install malware when you visit it, and they are lax about responding to emails. So all you have is trusting what others have said about a in Mexico.

Last edited:
Reactions: Regen and Ricky1@@
Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
One problem is that the company in Spain people have used to test N they get is not reliable and in my opinion is not even a real company. So you are getting a mystery liquid and going on blind faith about what it is.

The website of that testing company occasionally triggers an alert it is trying to install malware when you visit it, and they are lax about responding to emails. So all you have is trusting what others have said about a in Mexico.
I thought exit international gave you test for purity there was a video involving three bottles of distilled water and pippetes and a paper which changes colour. You are going to have to find this video yourself it must exist somewhere I definitely did see it.

Also for exit members they have the machine necessary to tell purity. But a product has never been in doubt. A has been in business so long.

Energy control may have it's reason for lying about purity because not everyday people bring n to them for testing and they know very well what it's intended use will be.

Reactions: astro
K

Kruger

Arcanist
Dec 26, 2019
Was this recently?
Yes, a few weeks ago
I thought exit international gave you test for purity there was a video involving three bottles of distilled water and pippetes and a paper which changes colour. You are going to have to find this video yourself it must exist somewhere I definitely did see it.

Also for exit members they have the machine necessary to tell purity. But a product has never been in doubt. A has been in business so long.

Energy control may have it's reason for lying about purity because not everyday people bring n to them for testing and they know very well what it's intended use will be.
I've seen posts here saying there were particles in their pento, think it's somewhere in the old mega thread that seems to have disappeared, so it's not accurate to say the product has never been in question.

Last edited:
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
Yes, a few weeks ago

I've seen posts here saying there were particles in their pento, think it's somewhere in the old mega thread that seems to have disappeared, so it's not accurate to say the product has never been in question.
I wonder who manufactured the pento you have. You have the kind vets use I guess. I found out N is still made, the brand, by a company in the U.S. and there are three other companies that make generic N.

Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
Yes, a few weeks ago

Those people may have opened and closed their product, I know some wanted to do a taste check to see if its palatable. Then they would wonder if it's gone bad? It goes bad after opening it.

C

ceelestial

Dec 4, 2020
Yes, a few weeks ago

Again I state find me a single case of someone surviving A's supply? there is no better mark of credibility.

C

ceelestial

Dec 4, 2020
In the Peaceful Pill handbook it states that a very tiny percentage of people may have a long coma from taking nembutal. But it also says taking Dilantin with it will 100% result in death with no uncertainty.
even the coma ones die you just have to make sure you aren't found, if you cant get dilantin alcohol also enhances nembutal.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Jun 22, 2020
If someone does decide to take N from A please consider allowing someone to see and document it if you are able to.

Last edited: