• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

greyhound

greyhound

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
there is this guy https://www.quora.com/What-is-it-like-to-survive-a-Nembutal-overdose

Anyone who has done Nembutal non lethally able to confirm what he claims about the sense of crushing and dizziness?

I imagine that's due to the pretty massive dosage. Since people abused them when they were more widely available I imagine normal doses probably feel like other sedative drugs, probably something like benzos / alcohol / GHB. Alcohol and GHB both can make you feel dizzy.

• Wow
Reactions: Ricky1@@
C

ceelestial

Dec 4, 2020
I imagine that's due to the pretty massive dosage. Since people abused them when they were more widely available I imagine normal doses probably feel like other sedative drugs, probably something like benzos / alcohol / GHB. Alcohol and GHB both can make you feel dizzy.
do you think nembutal is really painless? crushing doesn't exactly sound like a nice description...

greyhound

greyhound

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
do you think nembutal is really painless? crushing doesn't exactly sound like a nice description...

I think injected heroin / morphine / hydromorphone would probably be the best way to go TBH. You'd actually feel really good before passing out. The difficulty is that the lethal dose would be harder to determine, and death would be less guaranteed.

I can imagine taking a huge dose of barbiturates would feel a bit odd before blacking out. I mean when I've gotten so drunk to the point of passing out I haven't felt amazing right before, dizzy and heavy is probably a good way to describe it.

A

ac9830

Dec 25, 2020
A used to sell P and then changed to D. D was alot stronger than the original stuff and you only needed 1 bottle. A is now selling P again that is why people are getting 2 bottles. P has 6.5g of N per bottle. a bottle of D has 20g of N
What is the difference between p and d or is it different brands

• Wow
Alessa

Alessa

Student
Nov 4, 2019
How can I overcome that terrible taste everyone talks about? What should I take before so I won't get sick and throw it up?
Iam sure... There might be a reason, nobody answered to that post of mine. So, let's try it again!
How can I overcome that terrible taste everyone talks about? What should I take before so I won't get sick and throw it up?
If nobody can answer my question, where will I be able to get one?

Reactions: Mindy and Ricky1@@
C

ceelestial

Dec 4, 2020
Iam sure... There might be a reason, nobody answered to that post of mine. So, let's try it again!
If nobody can answer my question, where will I be able to get one?
its just a taste... do what dignitas do have some chocolate on hand to eat after you drink.

Reactions: Mindy
BlackCatTalk

BlackCatTalk

StrayCat
Apr 28, 2019
pfff is a myth, nembutal from Mexico can be dangerous, it is a scam, enough to think that here there is nembutal for everyone, it is a bit annoying because because people began to make orders without measure, now the legislation gets very hard and even for Mexicans it's hard to find, stop pls

BlackCatTalk

BlackCatTalk

StrayCat
Apr 28, 2019
You know literally hundreds and hundreds of people have died from A;s supply?
you are from Mexico? have you asked there if it's that easy to get the n? or if it is a scam? Do you know how dangerous it is to be in Mexico? There's any real prove about that this N comes from México? Thanks to the fact that a lot of foreigners come to Mexico with this myth, it is mega difficult to obtain for us....

C

ceelestial

Dec 4, 2020
you are from Mexico? have you asked there if it's that easy to get the n? or if it is a scam? Do you know how dangerous it is to be in Mexico? There's any real prove about that this N comes from México? Thanks to the fact that a lot of foreigners come to Mexico with this myth, it is mega difficult to obtain for us....
mate... people have been importing N from mexico for years,

BlackCatTalk

BlackCatTalk

StrayCat
Apr 28, 2019
mate... people have been importing N from mexico for years,
Yes, well, first if you were from Mexico you would know that most of them are scams, two is that it is very annoying that everyone fuck with that because getting it is not so easy, the foreigners think that pum! They come to Mexico and they give it to you at the first vet and three obviously screw us because thanks to these things we can no longer buy here that easy, if you are sure that it is one hundred percent Mexican and that easy come and risk your life for him, at least everyone wants to ctb

C

ceelestial

Dec 4, 2020
Yes, well, first if you were from Mexico you would know that most of them are scams, two is that it is very annoying that everyone fuck with that because getting it is not so easy, the foreigners think that pum! They come to Mexico and they give it to you at the first vet and three obviously screw us because thanks to these things we can no longer buy here that easy, if you are sure that it is one hundred percent Mexican and that easy come and risk your life for him, at least everyone wants to ctb
imagine being this ill informed...

• Aww..
BlackCatTalk

BlackCatTalk

StrayCat
Apr 28, 2019
imagine being this ill informed...
Imagine I live in fucking Mexico and I know what I'm talking about....
imagine that I looked for the obvious no if you ask a vet it is a closed no!
Imagine that this is not because the government detected those requests from outside and why they were screwed up and now for Mexicans it is denied!
And also imagine that here scammers abound and something that does not come from Mexico can pass as if it came from here and is a scam!

• Aww..
J

Johnjohn1

Student
Nov 7, 2020
Somebody sent me a personal message about nembutal and I inadvertently deleted it. Whoever sent me the message I apologize. feel free to PM me again.

• Aww..
Ricky1@@

Ricky1@@

Student
Sep 26, 2020
Imagine I live in fucking Mexico and I know what I'm talking about....
imagine that I looked for the obvious no if you ask a vet it is a closed no!
Imagine that this is not because the government detected those requests from outside and why they were screwed up and now for Mexicans it is denied!
And also imagine that here scammers abound and something that does not come from Mexico can pass as if it came from here and is a scam!
Eh escuchado que si el producto see busca en mexico si es possible de que te lo vendan oh la receta en que parte de mexico te encuentras?

BlackCatTalk

BlackCatTalk

StrayCat
Apr 28, 2019
Eh escuchado que si el producto see busca en mexico si es possible de que te lo vendan oh la receta en que parte de mexico te encuentras?
Hola! En verdad es todo lo contrario, antes lo vendían por internet, o en las vets, en si no era nada complicado buscarlo, pero debido a que a estas personas se le hizo fácil comenzar a promocionarlo sin pudor alguno como un método bien bueno para matarse, entonces el gobierno comenzó a regularlo en las veterinarias, hay lugares donde efectivamente lo puedes encontrar, pero tienes que meterte en territorios peligrosos, veterinarias de rancherías alejadas o en sitios donde gobierna el narco, en fin, si tienes una receta es más sencilloas aún así un veterinario certificado hará preguntas y preferirá aplicarlo el al animal, vivo en la zona centro y desde que supe del N intenté obtenerlo pero muchas cosas son estafas y si te dicen que viene de aquí y es súper sencillo y sin receta o sin venir de un laboratorio certificado yo me cuidaría dos veces pero aquí sobran los smartipants XD

• Aww..
Ricky1@@

Ricky1@@

Student
Sep 26, 2020
Hola! En verdad es todo lo contrario, antes lo vendían por internet, o en las vets, en si no era nada complicado buscarlo, pero debido a que a estas personas se le hizo fácil comenzar a promocionarlo sin pudor alguno como un método bien bueno para matarse, entonces el gobierno comenzó a regularlo en las veterinarias, hay lugares donde efectivamente lo puedes encontrar, pero tienes que meterte en territorios peligrosos, veterinarias de rancherías alejadas o en sitios donde gobierna el narco, en fin, si tienes una receta es más sencilloas aún así un veterinario certificado hará preguntas y preferirá aplicarlo el al animal, vivo en la zona centro y desde que supe del N intenté obtenerlo pero muchas cosas son estafas y si te dicen que viene de aquí y es súper sencillo y sin receta o sin venir de un laboratorio certificado yo me cuidaría dos veces pero aquí sobran los smartipants

Hola! En verdad es todo lo contrario, antes lo vendían por internet, o en las vets, en si no era nada complicado buscarlo, pero debido a que a estas personas se le hizo fácil comenzar a promocionarlo sin pudor alguno como un método bien bueno para matarse, entonces el gobierno comenzó a regularlo en las veterinarias, hay lugares donde efectivamente lo puedes encontrar, pero tienes que meterte en territorios peligrosos, veterinarias de rancherías alejadas o en sitios donde gobierna el narco, en fin, si tienes una receta es más sencilloas aún así un veterinario certificado hará preguntas y preferirá aplicarlo el al animal, vivo en la zona centro y desde que supe del N intenté obtenerlo pero muchas cosas son estafas y si te dicen que viene de aquí y es súper sencillo y sin receta o sin venir de un laboratorio certificado yo me cuidaría dos veces pero aquí sobran los smartipants XD
Vivo en usa que me recomiendas
Entonces ni para que ir a buscarlo?

Alessa

Alessa

Student
Nov 4, 2019
its just a taste... do what dignitas do have some chocolate on hand to eat after you drink.
At least someone answered, thanks. But I remember someone telling about some kind of medicine that will prevent you from getting sick and help to overcome this terrible taste. I read about that on this platform a year ago, but I cannot find this posting anymore. :(

C

ceelestial

Dec 4, 2020
At least someone answered, thanks. But I remember someone telling about some kind of medicine that will prevent you from getting sick and help to overcome this terrible taste. I read about that on this platform a year ago, but I cannot find this posting anymore. :(
anti emetic medications.

BlackCatTalk

BlackCatTalk

StrayCat
Apr 28, 2019
Vivo en usa que me recomiendas
Entonces ni para que ir a buscarlo?
No te lo recomiendo, dicen que N de A es muy bueno y blha blah blah pero esa gente puede no ser real, faltan pruebas para mi gusto, checa las paginas certificadas y todas las vet dicen por reglamentación la siguiente advertencia ATENCIÓN: Para su venta al consumidor final, este producto requiere de receta médica cuantificada

• Aww..
C

ceelestial

Dec 4, 2020
No te lo recomiendo, dicen que N de A es muy bueno y blha blah blah pero esa gente puede no ser real, faltan pruebas para mi gusto, checa las paginas certificadas y todas las vet dicen por reglamentación la siguiente advertencia ATENCIÓN: Para su venta al consumidor final, este producto requiere de receta médica cuantificada
Mate A is fully endorsed by exit international and is in the handbook..... your claims and suspicions are completely unwarranted, do some research and you'll see many many people have gone from A;s supply, i don't know why you aren't getting this, christ not long ago someone died on just 1 bottle from A decantered....

Reactions: mrscat and Ricky1@@
BlackCatTalk

BlackCatTalk

StrayCat
Apr 28, 2019
Mate A is fully endorsed by exit international and is in the handbook..... your claims and suspicions are completely unwarranted, do some research and you'll see many many people have gone from A;s supply, i don't know why you aren't getting this, christ not long ago someone died on just 1 bottle from A decantered....
Rather, the one who does not understand is someone else, I read the most recent version of the pph and I live in the country that "supplies" it, at least you know the country's legislation? no right? did you see the postmortem act? was the person your acquaintance? or is the one who distributes it? I do not believe that either, you can have your idea and believe what you want but that is not the truth, you should also read some of the legislation of the country that distributes the N because I think that the one who does not understand this is you, the truth I don't even bother to answer, I won't waste my time with this and it's honestly annoying that because of this type of belief in my country there is no longer any sale of N without a prescription.
I would like to quote the part of the pph where all this information comes from and explain it but uploading this would be against the forum rules, to the other memebers I really hope you can understand my point of view, please, check well in terms of the legislation of the country of where your N comes from, if it's Mexico there are only two things, or it's illegal or it's scam.

alpacasuitcase

alpacasuitcase

Jan 22, 2021
I also would like to contact A. Is the email for A in the March 2020 PPEH the correct email? Any help is appreciated, can't afford to be scammed.

Outdated :/

I still haven't been able to find the new one

L

lost_soul83

Wizard
Jan 7, 2019
My pento took exactly 1 week from Mexico to the UK. I'm not sure why people refer to it as Nembutal; that's just a brand name.
You know exactly what that other person was referring to so wtf does it matter what anyone calls it?

killedbypsychiatry

killedbypsychiatry

drugging kids is abuse
Jan 27, 2021
someone has A's contact? I'll be really grateful if you'll DM me the details thanks a lot :)

killedbypsychiatry

killedbypsychiatry

drugging kids is abuse
Jan 27, 2021
@Ricky1@@ yes severely, drugged against my will at 13 and now I have pssd, severe anhedonia, derealization, akathisia, cognitive issues, severe fatigue, autoimmune diseases and other issues

Ricky1@@

Ricky1@@

Student
Sep 26, 2020
@Ricky1@@ yes severely, drugged against my will at 13 and now I have pssd, severe anhedonia, derealization, akathisia, cognitive issues, severe fatigue, autoimmune diseases and other issue

@Ricky1@@ yes severely, drugged against my will at 13 and now I have pssd, severe anhedonia, derealization, akathisia, cognitive issues, severe fatigue, autoimmune diseases and other issues
When where you injured and what country do you live in?