throwaway777

throwaway777

一人、部屋で、独り。
Oct 3, 2018
I am also concerned, I was on Aripiprazole for about 6 months.
i was on aripiprazole too for nearly 1 year but it's been 2 years since i stopped.. im scared that n could not end me
could anyone who is in contact with dignitas or exit ask them some clarity on this pls?

Last edited:
Reactions: Ssrejisser and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
I don't think it's going to be an issue if you use high doses of N and you haven't taken high doses of antipsychotics for long at high doses.

Edrudd

Edrudd

Student
Feb 24, 2019
The invega antipsychotic injection is why I'm here but I only took it once 4 months ago. I will be going with SN when I ctb. Maybe will do a combo of SN + jump from 20th floor
How much do you weight ? Take 3 bottles of N and do CO poisoning and you. Will die for sure

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
i was on aripiprazole too for nearly 1 year but it's been 2 years since i stopped.. im scared that n could not end me
could anyone who is in contact with dignitas or exit ask them some clarity on this pls?
Two years is plenty of time for aripiprazole to be out of your system.

Reactions: ddutch
D

ddutch

Done with life
Oct 28, 2018
12 grams of pentobarbital will even kill a bull or cow. Now using seroquel 25mg a day i dont see this as a problem.
Benzo's etc will just slow down digestion that's what they refer to in the dutch manual of the euthanasia organization..

Reactions: wildmoon and fisil
GreyMagic

GreyMagic

The more you care, the more you have to lose.
Feb 21, 2019
I have a question for you guys.

How close to dying should one stop taking Quetiapine or at least lowering the dose to a minimum one has per day?

D

ddutch

Done with life
Oct 28, 2018

How close to dying should one stop taking Quetiapine or at least lowering the dose to a minimum one has per day?

I use one a day 25mg and i am not worried about that. Opioden are the main reasons for failing even doctors say this in the protocol of euthanasia.
Annex II Unusable resources
BENZODIAZEPINES

It is very difficult to achieve adequate awareness through oral administration of a benzodiazepine.
induce its being reduction.
Intravenous administration also offers no guarantee. There are cases where even
a high dose of intravenously administered benzodiazepines was found to be insufficient.
Benzodiazepines should therefore not be used as a coma inducer.
Midazolam can be used as a premedication.

OPIOIDS
Terminal patients who have used an opioid for an extended period of time are more tolerant
for the respiratory depressive effect. Sometimes these patients do not succeed using
cause an opioid to die, even when a high dose is used. If
a patient who has not been treated with an opioid in advance may receive an intravenous administration of
a high dose through a major depression at the breathing center and a period of Cheyne
Stokes breathing quickly lead to death.
On the other hand, certain opiates, including buprenorphine and pentazocine, can be used
agonistic also have antagonistic properties. Their application can be acute
induce abstinence symptoms.
The use of opioids is therefore unpredictable.

INSULIN
Parenteral administration of insulin in a sufficiently high dose causes a hypoglycaemic
coma that leads to death. How quickly this happens depends on the condition of the patient.
In any case, death takes at least hours and sometimes days to come. The depth of it
coma changes and even decreases over time, making it necessary to complete an additional
dose. The patient can be very restless during a superficial coma
get cramp attacks.
Potassium chloride
Cardiac arrest can be caused by a high dose of potassium chloride intravenously
(KCl). Injecting KCl is very painful. In addition, it causes KCl, also as one
muscle relaxant has been administered, muscle twitching.
This next part is from the protocol from the Netherlands this is what it say about medication that have a negative effect on pentobarbital etc for euthanasia

Annex II Unusable resources
BENZODIAZEPINES
It is very difficult to achieve adequate awareness through oral administration of a benzodiazepine.
induce its being reduction.
Intravenous administration also offers no guarantee. There are cases where even
a high dose of intravenously administered benzodiazepines was found to be insufficient.
Benzodiazepines should therefore not be used as a coma inducer.
Midazolam can be used as a premedication.

OPIOIDS
Terminal patients who have used an opioid for an extended period of time are more tolerant
for the respiratory depressive effect. Sometimes these patients do not succeed using
cause an opioid to die, even when a high dose is used. If
a patient who has not been treated with an opioid in advance may receive an intravenous administration of
a high dose through a major depression at the breathing center and a period of Cheyne
Stokes breathing quickly lead to death.
On the other hand, certain opiates, including buprenorphine and pentazocine, can be used
agonistic also have antagonistic properties. Their application can be acute
induce abstinence symptoms.
The use of opioids is therefore unpredictable.

INSULIN
Parenteral administration of insulin in a sufficiently high dose causes a hypoglycaemic
coma that leads to death. How quickly this happens depends on the condition of the patient.
In any case, death takes at least hours and sometimes days to come. The depth of it
coma changes and even decreases over time, making it necessary to complete an additional
dose. The patient can be very restless during a superficial coma
get cramp attacks.
Potassium chloride
Cardiac arrest can be caused by a high dose of potassium chloride intravenously
(KCl). Injecting KCl is very painful. In addition, it causes KCl, also as one
muscle relaxant has been administered, muscle twitching.

Last edited:
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
I'm not very happy to see this thread getting bumped although it is of course everyone's right. (on my 'watched' list I guess)

What I've been told is that it mostly doesn't matter if one is taking benzodiazepines if one is taking a high dose of N.
I never got proper feedback on the 'taper off' recommendation.

D

ddutch

Done with life
Oct 28, 2018
I'm not very happy to see this thread getting bumped although it is of course everyone's right. (on my 'watched' list I guess)

What I've been told is that it mostly doesn't matter if one is taking benzodiazepines if one is taking a high dose of N.
I never got proper feedback on the 'taper off' recommendation.

i can understand
but in holland they use 15 gr of pentobarbital. never higher never seen it also.

see attach file copy and past the text i.t
into google translate

Attachments

• KNMG-KNMP-Richtlijn-uitvoering-euthanasie (2).pdf
    834.4 KB · Views: 24
P

Peacelove44

Oct 30, 2018
I am taking zyprexa (onlanzapine) 20mg a day and seroplex 10mg a day. Do you think that will affect the effect of N?

P

Peacelove44

Oct 30, 2018
I don't think it's going to be an issue if you use high doses of N and you haven't taken high doses of antipsychotics for long at high doses.
I am taking zyprexa (olanzapine) at 20 mg for 3 months and before 10 mg for nearly two years do you think that might mess my N's CTB?

Just4ride

Just4ride

May 13, 2019
I'm curious too. I am taking wellbutrin this period.

J

jake3d

Enlightened
May 29, 2019
Phenytoin is an anti seizure drug. I doubt it would cause complications, if anything, it may help with feeling less pain.

P

person123

Experienced
Jul 2, 2020
For how long should I stop taking paliperidone, to use N without risk?

N

normie

Jun 24, 2020
Would this be more of an issue for someone who uses sodium oxybate (GHB) twice nightly. Has anyone ever heard anything about that? It seems impossible to find out. If I were to join pph forum (not sure I would be allowed), would they know? Is anyone here a member at PPH forum? Or Exit (if they are not the same thing).

S

SodaBaconWeed

Jul 22, 2020
I read a short article that said for people taking anti psychotic drugs that even drinking two bottles of N may not necessarily hasten the death - it is presumed the inductor liver enzymes by these drugs cause some degradation of the Nembutal before it reaches the brain.
So expect a long period of comatose before death up to 24 hours

What I want to know is if we are to expect up to 24 hours of coma, isnt that OK since were pretty much asleep and after 24 hours we are dead? I can manage to have a hotel room with do not disturb for 3 days if need be. Am I right in my assumption?

I have been on risperidone 5 mg (antipsychotic) for a long time but I want to be done with this world and use N to get out of this world. Am I wrong in thinking that 24 hours of coma is not a big deal if the N is still going to kill me? Is that what the OP was saying? That it can just take longer to die and in the mean time you are just in coma (sleep)?

S

Sunbeam

Jul 22, 2020
Would like to know which group of antipsychotics. Am on Aripiprazole 30mg daily which is highest dose in UK. I take dihydrocodeine and pregabalin for severe pain as well as valium . Plus zolpidem nightly. Whilst can come on off pain killers the antipsychotics are harder because I can get very chaotically unwell if stop dead for 3 days and head towards mania on half dose. Which gets noticed. Am very frightened of the AP anyways so was hoping they would just add to the effect of Nembutal. I too need the source frpm the book - does anyone know of it is referenced pleas? I need to be together enough to take properly. Here in UK we get from China but fakes abound. Was aiming for 12g. But this post flags importance of planning if can get to that head space

R

Rose57

Student
Jan 2, 2019
What I want to know is if we are to expect up to 24 hours of coma, isnt that OK since were pretty much asleep and after 24 hours we are dead? I can manage to have a hotel room with do not disturb for 3 days if need be. Am I right in my assumption?

I have been on risperidone 5 mg (antipsychotic) for a long time but I want to be done with this world and use N to get out of this world. Am I wrong in thinking that 24 hours of coma is not a big deal if the N is still going to kill me? Is that what the OP was saying? That it can just take longer to die and in the mean time you are just in coma (sleep)?
Yes, I am wondering the same thing. So the N will still kill you if you have been taking antipsychotics but it will just take up to 24 hours?

GreyMagic

GreyMagic

The more you care, the more you have to lose.
Feb 21, 2019
What is considered a 'prolonged use of antipsychotic medication?'