• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

J

Juan

Sep 11, 2018
I want to die but I still little concerned about how peaceful is in the nem method I have evriting but I feel nervous about not to go peacefully and go bad .I want to know if someone have the opportunity of see someone drink nem and go to sleep I see video in you tube but the medication theydrink on the video is diferent is not nemfrom a veterinarian I only want to know if is same if someone can help and put videos or answer.i go in one week I really need some help I want to know to if I will drink 2 bottles right know I am in benzos xanax for sleep and I want to know if is any possibility can happen a cardiac arrest or hard attack before fallow to sleep.

P

polyswarm

Sep 8, 2018
It's rated a 10/10 peacefulness in the Peaceful Pill Handbook.
There are a lot of different types of n, if you're not sure about the n you have you can order a testing kit.
You did not make mention of anitemetics, but these are needed as well.

It would help if you made your post a little more structured as I found it a little difficult to understand some of the questions you asked.
it seems to me that English is not your native language (for me neither) so I can understand if this is difficult for you.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Alright. So Nembutal is considered as one of the best methods for an exit. You will fall asleep in 3-5 minutes after you drink it and eventually die by respiratory depression within an hour in most cases. The reason why it's seen as a peaceful method is the fact that you will fall into a coma before your whole system shuts down. So you won't notice any of the struggles that may occur in the dying process. Nembutal is also very reliable so you can count on your death as long as nobody finds you. I hope these information helped you.