• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

arelia

Tired
Aug 18, 2019
https://academic.oup(dot)com/jat/article/39/6/486/756583 I put the dot in it so the link doesn't lead back to here.

The drug itself is a painkiller that is used rather than prescribing co-codamol. Nefopam is approximately 10 times more potent than aspirin and 2 to 3 times less potent than morphine. The upshot is that it is toxic, although the death itself may not be as peaceful as one would imagine and unfortunately death can take up to a couple of days if you're found or haven't taken enough to kill you quickly.

The symptoms of nefopam overdose are generalized seizures, tachycardia, generalized limb flaccidity, fever, acute renal failure, cerebral edema and finally cardiac arrest.

It looks like so few people try to OD on this that there's not a lot of literature about it.

From reading the literature (and I am neither a doctor or a chemist, so I could be completely wrong in my understanding and the guesstimate),
Taking 3 tablets (90mg) gives a plasma concentration of .15.
The minimum any of the deaths recorded was 4.3 (approx 90 tablets) but this is a drug where weight determines toxicity. As an aside, if you were a dog you'd need somewhere between 100-200mg per kilo (3-7tablets)

As you can see from the image, survivors had all taken under 60 tablets. In the UK they come in a box of 90, which is one month's supply.

The good news is that according the the BMJ article, if you are found and treated you seem to recover without any adverse affects.

Reactions: Baskol1, Lennox and Donewith_
C

calendulo

Enlightened
Jun 13, 2019
Here all substances are toxics. Some of them lethals.
i am not in favour of painkillers as a reliable method, but I can be wrong.
As you say there is a few cases. I've read that is used as anaesthetic, even with fentanyl.
Guess there is much scientific literature about nefopam.
I do not think that method was reliable.
Good report.

Link

Reactions: Baskol1 and arelia
BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
Would totally go buy it right now, but the possibility of failing and waking up severely damaged terrifies me. Ill stick with jumping, maybe a small od first to give myself courage. Still, thank you for the report

• Hugs
Reactions: Baskol1 and arelia