• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

LongForWordlessSong

LongForWordlessSong

Mar 26, 2024
hey, I have SN and I tested it two days ago. I dont have access to an anti-emetic and there have been confirmed successful attempts without the use of one.

anyways yeah I just want to SN tonight, I'm pretty familiar with the method, I am going to take advil and I still don't really know which side of the antacid debate I fall on but I think I will take some. Then prepare 2 20 gram SN drinks and maybe smoke weed to help with nausea.

I want to talk to someone on here to just guide me through it I'm wondering if I should test it again just in case. I'm really serious about this it's my time to go. I began the fast about an hour ago so assuming I ctb at around 12-1 it will be a 12 hour fast for me which is good. Thanks guys. I also might want someone to be able to confirm my death on call or something, just looking to find people to help me right now.

• Hugs
Reactions: Ash and dggtscccvfd
EyesOfNight

EyesOfNight

the night will be eternal
Feb 2, 2024
Since you tested it only 2 days before it's not really necessary. It won't hurt to test it again even if it's just to confirm that the previous test was correct.

I also read how another user mentioned that SN partially converts to salt in your stomach so taking an antacid could reduce the discomfort you could feel.

Л

Лена

Apr 18, 2024
hey, I have SN and I tested it two days ago. I dont have access to an anti-emetic and there have been confirmed successful attempts without the use of one.

anyways yeah I just want to SN tonight, I'm pretty familiar with the method, I am going to take advil and I still don't really know which side of the antacid debate I fall on but I think I will take some. Then prepare 2 20 gram SN drinks and maybe smoke weed to help with nausea.

I want to talk to someone on here to just guide me through it I'm wondering if I should test it again just in case. I'm really serious about this it's my time to go. I began the fast about an hour ago so assuming I ctb at around 12-1 it will be a 12 hour fast for me which is good. Thanks guys. I also might want someone to be able to confirm my death on call or something, just looking to find people to help me right now.
Здравствуйте, вы ушли?(

M

momento.mori

Wake me up next year...
Mar 18, 2024
I'm here, are u ok?