• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Mebius

Mebius

Jun 13, 2024
I have SN (1 kg), Domperidone (10mgx20), Propanolol (10mgx100), Paracetamol (1000mg), I need help if my protocol would work or not. Will do it in the coming days (3-5 days). I MIGHT also volunteer to tell how it will go, so that my experience could be studied (not sure if there are much of anyone that used Propanolol with SN). I unfortunately dont have Benzodiazepines. I/We will see if just using Propanolol will help with anxiety by removing Tachycardia. Oh, and I will also use Rizla Paper for the SN. For info, I weigh 55 kg, 5'7, male. Not sure if I'm even going to be able to type my experience, I heard that Propanolol strengthens SN effectiveness.

Day of Suicide:
-----
00:00 AM - No Food
07:00 AM - 10 mg Domperidone
03:00 PM - 10 mg Domperidone
04:00 PM - No Water
08:00 PM - 40mg Propanolol
10:00 PM - 40mg Propanolol
11:00 PM - 30 mg Domperidone, 1000mg Paracetamol
12:00 AM - 20g SN in Rizla Paper, 800mg Propanolol dissolved in water with straw

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, dggtscccvfd, Unknown21 and 1 other person
R

razahcareca27

Apr 5, 2024
seems fine to me, friend. I heard pph lowered dosage of propanolol to 400mg btw
and: what is rizla paper?

Reactions: Mebius
Mebius

Mebius

Jun 13, 2024
seems fine to me, friend. I heard pph lowered dosage of propanolol to 400mg btw
and: what is rizla paper?
rizla paper used to roll cigarettes, i use it so that i wont taste the SN, heard that it is very easily digested unlike capsules

R

razahcareca27

Apr 5, 2024
rizla paper used to roll cigarettes, i use it so that i wont taste the SN, heard that it is very easily digested unlike capsules
you won't smoke it, right? is your plan to put it inside the rolling paper and swallow it or what?

• Yay!
R

razahcareca27

Apr 5, 2024
got it hahaha seems ok to me but I never read about it before. maybe it's harder to get to digest something pure than one in a solution. just thinking, i don't know shit

Mebius

Mebius

Jun 13, 2024
got it hahaha seems ok to me but I never read about it before. maybe it's harder to get to digest something pure than one in a solution. just thinking, i don't know shit
yea its faster if its in solution form, but there is no way im drinking such a horrid salty drink

R

razahcareca27

Apr 5, 2024
ok your call. make sure it's thin or super thin kinda ones. and maybe a little bit of water together or after? idk, good luck bro, hopefully it will go smoothly

Y

YosemiteGrrl

Student
Dec 17, 2023
I have SN (1 kg), Domperidone (10mgx20), Propanolol (10mgx100), Paracetamol (1000mg), I need help if my protocol would work or not. Will do it in the coming days (3-5 days). I MIGHT also volunteer to tell how it will go, so that my experience could be studied (not sure if there are much of anyone that used Propanolol with SN). I unfortunately dont have Benzodiazepines. I/We will see if just using Propanolol will help with anxiety by removing Tachycardia. Oh, and I will also use Rizla Paper for the SN. For info, I weigh 55 kg, 5'7, male. Not sure if I'm even going to be able to type my experience, I heard that Propanolol strengthens SN effectiveness.

Day of Suicide:
-----
00:00 AM - No Food
07:00 AM - 10 mg Domperidone
03:00 PM - 10 mg Domperidone
04:00 PM - No Water
08:00 PM - 40mg Propanolol
10:00 PM - 40mg Propanolol
11:00 PM - 30 mg Domperidone, 1000mg Paracetamol
12:00 AM - 20g SN in Rizla Paper, 800mg Propanolol dissolved in water with straw
Thank you for sharing your protocol.
I wish for you a peaceful passage.
Would be so grateful if you can document your experience as you go....
@Mebius Are you still with us?

Last edited: