• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dark Window

Dark Window

Forest Wanderer
Mar 12, 2024
This is the regime I'll be using to CTB. I'm planning to CTB on 9th June if all goes well.

Is this SN regime fine? What else can i do to make it as painless as i can.

Day 1

10 am: 10mg domperidone

6 pm: 10mg domperidone

2 am: 10mg domperidone

Day 2

10 am: 10mg domperidone

In between 10am-6pm, I'll check in to my hotel room, and do an aquarium test of my SN. I had previously done it in a haphazard way since my parents live with me, and i didn't have an accurate weighing scale.

6 pm: 10mg domperidone

1 am: 1000mg paracetamol

1:15 am: 3x10mg domperidone, 400mg propranolol (is 400mg necessary? I think it's excessive, i was thinking to take way less instead, like 60-70mg)

1:30 am: drink antacid (probably milk of magnesia, haven't bought it yet)

1:45 am: mocupain gel to numb my tounge

2:00 am: 25gm SN drink along with 15 mg of etizolam (equivalent to 75mg of oxazepam) I'll be preparing another cup incase i vomit.
Hi, may I ask why you take anti emetics so often in this?

Like why take AE's several times in the 2 day timeframe?

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
@Onelegman, i would not crush meto or paracetamol. I read that only you should crush benzo tablets because its more than you should take and easier and faster to absorb crushed and mixed with water.
Now the question is, how much benzo do I grind? I can't find any information about that anywhere. I suppose one should do tests before but the few times that I have taken 2 I ended up in a huge depressive state, or perhaps not wanting to do anything, it is also true that I mixed them with the zolpidem that makes me sleepy, so I am not sure if 2 mg of lorazepam will be enough to calm me down.

They say that after drinking SN it is better to lie on the right side because that position makes digestion easier, and that on the left side the sphincter that comes later closes, what do you think?

gantaigarashi

gantaigarashi

Wageslave
Aug 1, 2023
Now the question is, how much benzo do I grind? I can't find any information about that anywhere. I suppose one should do tests before but the few times that I have taken 2 I ended up in a huge depressive state, or perhaps not wanting to do anything, it is also true that I mixed them with the zolpidem that makes me sleepy, so I am not sure if 2 mg of lorazepam will be enough to calm me down.

They say that after drinking SN it is better to lie on the right side because that position makes digestion easier, and that on the left side the sphincter that comes later closes, what do you think?
According to stan's/vizzy's guide the recommend benzo dosage is 20x30mg Oxazepam. You can use a benzo equivalence chart to find how much lorazepam is needed to be equivalent to 600mg oxazepam. Now, I'm just going by the guide here, I'm personally not taking that much benzo since I couldn't get so many of them.

Yes, many posts had mentioned to lay on the right side.

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
Where can I find that table of equivalences for oxazepam and lorazepam? Thanks @gantaigarashi

Okay, I got it, 60 mg of lorazepam = 30 - 240 mg of oxazepam, or so it says... and in other calculator... 600 oxazepam = 300 mg lorazepam!?!? this is weird

My pills are 1mg lorazepam, 60 pills? To much water in the stomach to take the SN right?

Of course I read that amount and thought, if SN doesn't kill me, the benzos will do it hahaha

Last edited:
gantaigarashi

gantaigarashi

Wageslave
Aug 1, 2023

I'm just following what the guide says. I guess reasoning might be to prepare your digestive system for what's coming.

Also there is a stat dose wherein you only take AE once but the dosage will be higher. I've read that the efficacy of Stat dose and 48 hr regimen is almost same. But I'm still going with 48
Where can I find that table of equivalences for oxazepam and lorazepam? Thanks @gantaigarashi

Of course I read that amount and thought, if SN doesn't kill me, the benzos will do it hahaha
https://www.benzo.org.uk/bzequiv.htm.
Here you go.

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
I'm just following what the guide says. I guess reasoning might be to prepare your digestive system for what's coming.

Also there is a stat dose wherein you only take AE once but the dosage will be higher. I've read that the efficacy of Stat dose and 48 hr regimen is almost same. But I'm still going with 48

https://www.benzo.org.uk/bzequiv.htm.
Here you go.
I must be kind of stupid because I don't understand this table 😂
It indicates the drug, the half-life period and the quantity, but I don't see how to calculate that X of one is X of the other... please tell me I'm not stupid.

I suppose that taking a pill for something temporary, such as an upset stomach, is not the same as taking that pill several times a day so that the body already has the compound moving in the blood from the day before and is more prepared for NS. The last dose is 3 AE at a time, for the final sprint, so to speak. I will also use the 48h method

I

ItsyBitsyWeetard

Jun 1, 2024
Yes, it is also an antiemetic, and is mentioned in vizzy's guide. Ppeh recommends meto but I'm taking domperidone since it has less side effects and it's efficacy is almost same as meto
hey where could i find vizzy's guide i wanna use SN too but i have 0 clue what to get and where to start

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
hey where could i find vizzy's guide i wanna use SN too but i have 0 clue what to get and where to start

Reactions: ItsyBitsyWeetard
M

mutthalno1

May 7, 2024
What's your SN purity?
And how did you manage to get hands on any benzos in india?

gantaigarashi

gantaigarashi

Wageslave
Aug 1, 2023
I must be kind of stupid because I don't understand this table 😂
It indicates the drug, the half-life period and the quantity, but I don't see how to calculate that X of one is X of the other... please tell me I'm not stupid.
Yeah, it took some time for me to figure it out also.

So this is how i calculated. They have taken 10mg diazepam as the base.

10mg diazepam = 20mg oxazepam

5mg diazepam = 10mg oxazepam

10mg diazepam = 1mg lorazepam

5mg diazepam = 0.5mg lorazepam

Now acc to the guide we need 20x30mg Oxazepam.

Which would be 20x15mg diazepam.

Which makes it to 20x3mg lorazepam.
What's your SN purity?
And how did you manage to get hands on any benzos in india?
Acc to the label 95%. I had done a test in a haphazard way so it came above 100% purity.

My psychiatrist had prescribed benzo earlier for my insomnia. I wasn't even able to get it from any other pharmacies even with a prescription, maybe because it was of 2023, so had to finally go to the one where the guy knew me.

Last edited:
ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024

I think there's something off with your math. 20 mg oxazepam = 10 mg diazepam = 1 mg lorazepam. Since we need 30 mg oxazepam, multiply by 1.5 for each dosage. This gives us 30 mg oxazepam = 15 mg diazepam = 1.5 mg lorazepam (I think you accidentally doubled smth to get 3 mg which would be the high end conversion). So the equivalent of 20x30 mg or 600 mg oxazepam would be 30 mg lorazepam. These conversions are also the low end of benzo equivalence though & mileage may vary

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024

Acc to the label 95%. I had done a test in a haphazard way so it came above 100% purity.

My psychiatrist had prescribed benzo earlier for my insomnia. I wasn't even able to get it from any other pharmacies even with a prescription, maybe because it was of 2023, so had to finally go to the one where the guy knew me.
That's too much, my pills are 1 mg lorazepam. In another table it also tells me that 40 mg would fill my belly with water. Normally with 2 mg I feel quite relaxed, I think 4 will be enough, plus 25 mg of clomipramine under the tongue (which is what they give you in the emergency room when you have a crisis) will calm me down extremely.

Something is wrong with these calculations. 😅

F

flyfreetonopain

Apr 8, 2024
Yeah, domperidone was easy to get, but I didn't ask for meto. But I think I can get that also pretty easily since I live in India and we pharmacies don't take prescription for many meds unless it's stuff like benzos or anti depressants

Oh. I forgot to add the fasting part, but yeah I'll eat my last meal by 12. So I'm doing a 14 hr fast. And I'll be on BART diet from 3 days prior to CTB to minimize any issues I'd get when ingesting SN
Did you get your sn locally from india as well?

gantaigarashi

gantaigarashi

Wageslave
Aug 1, 2023
I think there's something off with your math. 20 mg oxazepam = 10 mg diazepam = 1 mg lorazepam. Since we need 30 mg oxazepam, multiply by 1.5 for each dosage. This gives us 30 mg oxazepam = 15 mg diazepam = 1.5 mg lorazepam (I think you accidentally doubled smth to get 3 mg which would be the high end conversion). So the equivalent of 20x30 mg or 600 mg oxazepam would be 30 mg lorazepam. These conversions are also the low end of benzo equivalence though & mileage may vary
Lol even I got confused
Did you get your sn locally from india as well?
Yeah, I bought it from sn*pdeal. You can also get it from ji*mart

M

mutthalno1

May 7, 2024
Yea

Yea Benzos are super hard to get unless you have old prescriptions etc
And as long as it's 95% and above,it's good enough I think

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
You don't know where they can sell meto, right? In an hour I see my doctor, I will tell her a lie to see if she prescribes it for me, I have a history of explosive vomiting

Edit: Forget it, I got it thanks to the pharmacist, who knew me and I cheated on her. The woman doctor is a bitch, I told her that I have a migraine and I vomit explosively and she told me that it's not what I need, and I'm thinking, but if that's what the damn piece of leaflet says... Now I'll save these 30 meto like gold

Funny if she prescribed me paracetamol lol

Last edited:
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
And... I should put the powder in a glass with a little water, right? or directly in the mouth and drink? With so many previous pills I'm afraid that when I take the NS it will take a while for my stomach to start taking it.

I had thought about crushing 20 mg of hypnotics (only 2 pills) with the lorazepam, it should help

gantaigarashi

gantaigarashi

Wageslave
Aug 1, 2023
And... I should put the powder in a glass with a little water, right? or directly in the mouth and drink? With so many previous pills I'm afraid that when I take the NS it will take a while for my stomach to start taking it.

I had thought about crushing 20 mg of hypnotics (only 2 pills) with the lorazepam, it should help
Yes, ideally SN should be mixed with 50ml of water.

I'm really not sure about mixing other drugs than the recommend ones, maybe Google how it will react to all the drugs mentioned in vizzy's guide

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
No no, I know that the SN should be mixed with water, my question is with the benzos, will they dissolve in the water or will I have to take the drink with the powder on top?

I'm surprised that so little water dissolves the SN, it helps because since it's such a small amount it will be in one gulp.

My fear is all the water I'll take with meto, paracetamol and benzos before the SN, I'm supposed to have an empty stomach as much as possible.

L

LifeIsBS

Soon
Jun 1, 2024
@gantaigarashi hey, i am from india too, could you help me with this method like about the sources you recommend and how i should try to find them.. please? could you pm me please?

gantaigarashi

gantaigarashi

Wageslave
Aug 1, 2023
No no, I know that the SN should be mixed with water, my question is with the benzos, will they dissolve in the water or will I have to take the drink with the powder on top?

I'm surprised that so little water dissolves the SN, it helps because since it's such a small amount it will be in one gulp.

My fear is all the water I'll take with meto, paracetamol and benzos before the SN, I'm supposed to have an empty stomach as much as possible.
I think in the guide it was written to crush the benzos and to take them after SN, but yeah taking too much water will be a issue.

I think I'll use a little water as possible for benzo
@gantaigarashi hey, i am from india too, could you help me with this method like about the sources you recommend and how i should try to find them.. please? could you pm me please?
Hey, I think @Onelegman had posted Vizzy's guide in this thread, you can go through it. My plan is based on that.

And for sources, you can order SN online from sn*pdeal or ji*mart. Rest everything you'll find it in any pharmacy expect benzos, without prescription it'll be hard to get it.

Last edited:
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
Yes, the Vizzy guide is in message 38 of this post, a little further up. But I'll put it up again without any problem.
Tonight I'll crush a benzo to see if it dissolves well in water and I'll let you know. That way, maybe with the same amount of water used with the SN you can take the benzos.

I think I prefer to take the benzos before SN, to be calmer. And then, after SN, do nothing, go to bed and hope to fall asleep.

Edit: True, it says that after SN

Last edited:
Reactions: gantaigarashi
L

LifeIsBS

Soon
Jun 1, 2024
Yes, the Vizzy guide is in message 38 of this post, a little further up. But I'll put it up again without any problem.

I am sorry, what i meant was i need help with how i should go about buying the stuffs needed for this method in india, like the sedatives and antimetics, like should i order them or what reasoning i could use to buy them from local store if needed etc.

gantaigarashi

gantaigarashi

Wageslave
Aug 1, 2023
Tonight I'll crush a benzo to see if it dissolves well in water and I'll let you know. That way, maybe with the same amount of water used with the SN you can take the benzos.

I think I prefer to take the benzos before SN, to be calmer. And then, after SN, do nothing, go to bed and hope to fall asleep.

Edit: True, it says that after SN
Thanks man. The one I have is mouth dissolving so I wouldn't need much water.
I am sorry, what i meant was i need help with how i should go about buying the stuffs needed for this method in india, like the sedatives and antimetics, like should i order them or what reasoning i could use to buy them from local store if needed etc.
I don't know about online. But for AE you can say that you're vomiting all the time with upset stomach, and for Propanolol you say maybe you got hand tremors or something.
Like I didn't really had to explain anything. They just gave it to me.

But for benzos they would ask for prescription, and that also which is of recent date. Even then local pharmacy wouldn't prefer to sell them, luckily I got it because the pharmacists knew me as I used to regularly buy meds from them.

Your best bet would be go to a psychiatrist and maybe tell then you've panic attacks or insomnia or something and get benzos prescribed

Last edited:
Reactions: Onelegman
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
Umm, India is very unknown to me.

Sedatives (benzo) would be best prescribed by a psychiatrist, tell him that you feel very anxious about everything, going out, social gatherings, even having to go to a doctor's office is killing you. In the worst case, you can buy some tranquilizer that does not require a prescription.

With antiemetics, more of the same, a family doctor. Maybe the pharmacy will take pity on you. Tell both of them that you have explosive vomiting, that you vomit in a jet, strong and that in a single burst you release everything that you have in your stomach, that you are weak because the lightest food does not always hold up. The problem with antiemetics is that they have to be special, so to speak, ones that affect the neuronal level if I recall correctly. They not only prevent you from vomiting, but they inhibit the reflex action of some nerve that is responsible for sending the order. Don't hold me accountable on this one. You might be able to get others that don't require a prescription. But who knows...

SN is more complicated, I think it is used as a food preservative or as a meat cure. I suppose you should read several posts on the subject to see if anyone offers sources.
In this thread it seems that the last post offers help, but it is in the UK, let's cross our fingers that it also works for India. 🤞🏻

M

mutthalno1

May 7, 2024
Is using Domperidone 30mg in capsule form okay for stat dose?
Couldn't get hold of 10mg tablets so far

L

LifeIsBS

Soon
Jun 1, 2024
Umm, India is very unknown to me.

Sedatives (benzo) would be best prescribed by a psychiatrist, tell him that you feel very anxious about everything, going out, social gatherings, even having to go to a doctor's office is killing you. In the worst case, you can buy some tranquilizer that does not require a prescription.

With antiemetics, more of the same, a family doctor. Maybe the pharmacy will take pity on you. Tell both of them that you have explosive vomiting, that you vomit in a jet, strong and that in a single burst you release everything that you have in your stomach, that you are weak because the lightest food does not always hold up. The problem with antiemetics is that they have to be special, so to speak, ones that affect the neuronal level if I recall correctly. They not only prevent you from vomiting, but they inhibit the reflex action of some nerve that is responsible for sending the order. Don't hold me accountable on this one. You might be able to get others that don't require a prescription. But who knows...

SN is more complicated, I think it is used as a food preservative or as a meat cure. I suppose you should read several posts on the subject to see if anyone offers sources.
In this thread it seems that the last post offers help, but it is in the UK, let's cross our fingers that it also works for India. 🤞🏻
umm, yeah.. it is kinda more complicated here actually, i guess only op can help me out here since i also have some other questions like prices and stuff, thanks tho :), appreciate the reply.

Reactions: Onelegman
I

icetealatte

May 17, 2024
Lol even I got confused

Yeah, I bought it from sn*pdeal. You can also get it from ji*mart
SD source is cheaper than JM isn't it? Meaning is it less pure ?.., also there is no proper description of the product in contrast to the ones shown in online chemical shops , will it really be 95% purity?....

Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
I have a question, it's already getting hot here, and it's terrible!
I know I shouldn't eat anything at least 8 hours before the SN but I don't know if I can handle going 8 hours without drinking as well... let's say... 4 hours before stopping drinking would work?

And another thing, I've been taking omeprazole (a stomach protector) for years. I don't think anything will happen if I take it that day, right? It might even help with some stomach upset.

Last edited: