• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

februaryangels

februaryangels

i’m miss world
Aug 30, 2023
hi, so i've been wanting to cbt for a few years now and i've been seriously considering it in the past week. my plan is to overdose and then go to bed (die in my sleep basically, aiming for a pretty painless death). the pills i have are 3 fluoxetine pills, 4 escitalopram oxalate, and 4 lithium carbonate. i was told taking all of them would result in death which is good to know, but i want to know how much pills it'd take to just pass out, preferably for a few hours, and to be hospitalized, but ultimately waking up to recovery. i thought that perhaps if my peers would see me in this state they'd care about me. since i'm not ready to cbt yet, i'm just gonna do this as a sort of preparation of sorts? i hope this makes sense, any feedback is much appreciated :)

• Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン, Praestat_Mori and bbveevee
flypno

flypno

Nov 14, 2021
doesn't sound to me like you see it as preparation but to generate attention. There are other ways to do this. Trying to ctb just to have someone take care of you is really sad. You'd better come up with another way.

Reactions: 90starve
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
If you are interested in ODing I suggest to read about reserched ODs in the PPeH or these ones here:

You can read about other methods in the Suicide Resource Compilation.

Reactions: アホペンギン