• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

lostinwoe

lostinwoe

forever ennui
Mar 1, 2024
its my birthday today and i just found out how easy ctb by hanging is, for me its 100% painless so im thinking about doing it tonight or next night either way, should i wear a hoodie so when i get found it would be less "traumatizing"? or what are some other ways to make it easier when they find my body

also i cant do it outside i have severe social anxiety and have been a hikikomori for 2 years so a abandoned building isnt a option for me

lostinwoe

lostinwoe

forever ennui
Mar 1, 2024
why would you think it's so easy?
i found my sweet spot to passing out and im a night person so if i do it at 1 am no ones gonna find me until next morning which is more than enough time for me to become brain dead

Reactions: iloverachel
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
First of all, Happy Birthday šŸŽ‚.
I know, birthdays aren't always so happy, I spent over a dozen crying, feeling just horrible, wishing I was dead. In my experience, all of our struggles get even worse on a birthday, don't know why that is, seems like we're reminded of it even more than on normal days.
If you consider ending your life I would postpone it to a "normal" day to make sure it is the right decision.

Last edited:
sklvlp999

sklvlp999

FML
Jan 23, 2024
I agree I find birthdays and festivities in general to be mort hurtful times, specially in this state of mind, maybe it's playing a part in your decision but only you know.
Regarding what you should do to make it less ''traumatizing'' not sure there's anything that would help. even a hoodie.

Reactions: Meteora
lostinwoe

lostinwoe

forever ennui
Mar 1, 2024
First of all, Happy Birthday šŸŽ‚.
I know, birthdays aren't always so happy, I spent over a dozen crying, feeling just horrible, wishing I was dead. In my experience, all of our struggles get even worse on a birthday, don't know why that is, seems like we're reminded of it even more than on normal days.
If you consider ending your life I would postpone it on a "normal" day to make sure it is the right decision.
honestly for me since im a shut in birthdays are just the same as any other day im not super sad over a past event or anything im just bored of everything life has to offer(probably cause i have adhd), anyways im gonna attempt partial hanging rn if i fail ill try full hanging the next day(unless im found and sent to a mental hospital or smthng.) this is my first time actually going forward with a attempt so idk how the after match of surviving really is

Reactions: Meteora
G

grahf

Broken English from Indonesia
Mar 3, 2024
Happy birthday
Don't forget to test your set up with full hanging
Good luck I hope you find peace

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Happy birthday! Good luck with your plans! Do you wanna say a bit why you wanna leave? I hope you find peace!

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Happy birthday, I hope all goes well for you. I wish you peace.

L

lessthanzero

Jun 5, 2023
Happy birthday!
It was mine too a few days ago