• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

hi1738

hi1738

lalala
Mar 31, 2024
I want to CTB, I know the few people in my life will be better when I do, but I can't get over the fear of the unknown.

Growing up I have always been Christian, I do have faith of a higher power and I like to think our creator reserves our rights to choosing what we do with our lives, but almost every religion punishes those who end their life. I am truly suffering but I'm scared that there is a hell and i'll be sent there and have an eternity of feeling worse than I do right now.

Is there anything I can do to get over this fear? I've done so much research trying to convince myself that It'll all be okay when I finally commit but, this just feels like a gamble that I'm so unbelievably scared to take. Sorry if this seems ignorant but it's something I can't find any help for.

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
fear of hell is an irrational fear, fear of spiders is irrational. There is no potential threat
Being afraid of something because it might exist is no way to live. You might as well be afraid of ghost
We have no good evidence Hell exists.
You can't be sure that there isn't a meteorite falling directly atop you, right now. You can't be sure that a bolt of lightning isn't going to target you, specifically, out of spite, in the next two minutes.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Religions were invented by humans to control the masses of people by fear. They are also indoctrinated beliefs. Nobody ever could proof whichreligion is right or wrong. What religions tell us is all based on beliefs but not scientific proof, nothing else.

The only thing you can actually do is building your own opinion. There are many threads where afterlife and related stuff is discussed, you can use the search.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
No need to be afraid of things we aren't even sure of. No need of worrying ourselves to death ;) on a matter that we can't even change. No one can be absolutely sure of what comes next, all of them are only hopes and speculations. So we might aswell hope for something that gives us comfort and not terror. I found listening to NDE stories to be comforting and soothing.

reasonabledoubt

reasonabledoubt

Mar 11, 2020
I would recommend the documentary Surviving Death on Netflix. I didn't believe in anything for a long time, but this documentary changed everything for me. Due to early childhood indoctrination of a religion that told the story of hell if you don't follow their rules, I have long rejected all religious, spiritual narratives about the afterlife, but the things people talk about in this documentary are truly mindblowing. At least for me.

Qua

Qua

there's no turning back now
Apr 30, 2023
I am not a believer myself, but from what I hear people describing Jesus Christ I can imagine That he would understand. He loves you, right? He wouldn't want you to go through all the pain and struggles, the stress, loneliness, depression. I'm sure he would be happy to see you at his door and he would let you in with open arms. From the way Jesus is presented I truly believe that he might be dissapointed with your choice but will support you no matter what. You don't deserve to rot in hell, you deserve eternal peace and happiness

T

thot88

Student
Apr 11, 2023
There are countless religions in the world. Everyone has their own theory about life after death. I personally wish for eternal non-existence or rebirth in a healthy body.