• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Steff

Steff

Jun 21, 2024
Hello everyone. The only person I talk to on a daily basis is my mum. I hardly have much contact with anyone else.

It would make me feel way less depressed and easier to get through the day if I had people to talk to at any time, day and night.

I would like to make friends here, as I never had any, but also if someone would be just willing to talk to me is highly appreciated.

I'm in Central European time zone so Europeans welcome, but also everyone else because I stay awake many times during the night.

I prefer private chats so please feel free to pm me at any time. I'll respond to everyone whenever on the internet. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Catch-22, leavingthesoultrap, M3lancholia and 3 others
AlePizarnik

AlePizarnik

Nov 8, 2018
Hello everyone. The only person I talk to on a daily basis is my mum. I hardly have much contact with anyone else.

It would make me feel way less depressed and easier to get through the day if I had people to talk to at any time, day and night.

I would like to make friends here, as I never had any, but also if someone would be just willing to talk to me is highly appreciated.

I'm in Central European time zone so Europeans welcome, but also everyone else because I stay awake many times during the night.

I prefer private chats so please feel free to pm me at any time. I'll respond to everyone whenever on the internet. Thank you.
you can talk to me. I am in Europe