• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

lonelykiwi

Sep 30, 2018
Within the next week i plan on ctb. I've been ready for a while & now i feel is my time. I have my method, partial suspension tested & it works. Got alcohol to get past my survival instinct. Note already done

I was wondering if you had ideas on things i should do during my last days, things i should be thinking about to make it easier on myself

Lra888

Lra888

Enlightened
Sep 30, 2018
Within the next week i plan on ctb. I've been ready for a while & now i feel is my time. I have my method, partial suspension tested & it works. Got alcohol to get past my survival instinct. Note already done

I was wondering if you had ideas on things i should do during my last days, things i should be thinking about to make it easier on myself
It helps me to realize all of the unpleasant/ painful things in life that I won't have to experience after I'm gone & try to free my mind of all that.