• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

feelsohelpless

Mar 5, 2024
I have finally set the date for the 17th. I am working through all that needs to be done, letters, paying extra rent etc etc. All things to make it a little easier for those left behind.

I live alone. So I am going to schedule an email to someone who checks their emails a LOT. So I was wondering. How many hours later would you schedule for the email to go? The idea is that I wont be found too soon, but if it fails, I can cancel it before it sends and if successful, that my body wont be left for days
I was thinking maybe 36 hours?

Reactions: Forever Sleep
Ociv

Ociv

Older On The Inside
Mar 29, 2024
it really depends on your method I feel. if it is some hypoxic method, you could get away with sooner because you would probably wake up from a failed attempt pretty, but if it were something like a gunshot, a failed attempt could hospitalize you and you might not wake up for several days, so you would want the email to go out much later to give you time to cancel it.