K

katy

Oct 12, 2023
I don't know whether this will help anyone or not. I possibly came close to dying twice when I was much younger (I'm nearly 60 now).

The first time was when I was 17. I was upset and took a completely impulsive overdose of my then boyfriend's mother's sleeping tablets. I don't know what they were called and they probably aren't prescribed anymore. I just seem to remember they were large, yellow capsules. I don't really remember anything except drifting into sleep, quickly and completely painlessly. I didn't have time to feel fear or regret or anything else. I do remember waking later to a overwhelming sense of disappointment, shame and despair in a hospital bed.

The second time was when I was 22. Without going into details, I was being strangled/ choked by someone in a moment of anger. I could hear strange noises (which I later realised I must have been making) and feeling deep, deep sadness. I didn't feel any pain.

From these experiences, I am fairly sure I will drift into death when I take SN. For reasons I can't explain, this doesn't help overcome my fear of dying but maybe it will help someone else?

I think my fear is more of being dead, which is completely irrational as I believe we cease to exist and so have no awareness of being dead.

I feel so utterly alone but guess death has to faced alone.

Sorry for rambling. My SN should arrive in a few days and I'm so scared!

• Hugs
Reactions: feuerflieger, wildflowers1996 and Done_Surviving
SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
Nembutal used to be commercialized in yellow capsules! And from the effects you described, it could very easily be that!
Damn I wish I had some <.<

About being chocked... Idk... I guess adrenaline didn't make you feel anything?

Anyways people die everyday. Idk if that makes you feel better... It works on me when I think too much about death: to think that every couple of seconds somebody dies in the world, makes me feel a bit more relaxed about it.
Good luck with your plans anyways!

Reactions: ThisIsLife and katy
K

katy

Oct 12, 2023
I just hope it helps someone here to know that I didn't feel any pain nor fear.