• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

evannave

evannave

love you guys <3
Feb 27, 2024
Has anyone here ever had a NDE? If so, please share your story!

Reactions: marchshift
ham and potatoes

ham and potatoes

Just some hillbilly
Mar 27, 2024
i dont, but if you are looking for people talking about theirs, i stumbled on this while looking up NDEs a while back

Reactions: sserafim
chicanocompost

chicanocompost

waiting
May 2, 2024
nearly drowned in the pool at a family gathering as a child. would've saved me a lot of stress tbh

MyNameIsRavi

MyNameIsRavi

ughweeeee
Apr 26, 2024
I think probably the closest I've ever come to death was when I was 16-17(?) and I was in the back of my family's Mitsubishi Triton late one night while my brother was driving us home from a quick trip to a nearby town. I remember just listening to music and falling asleep listening to Neutral Milk Hotel and then being woken up 40 minutes later when we arrived home.

Turns out my brother at some point turned off the circulation and forgot. Shortly after i fell asleep my my mother also did, followed by my brother almost falling asleep while driving. I didn't even find out until the next day when I overheard him talking about it at school. Kinda freaks me out looking back knowing that it's an actual suicide method and yet it's that easy to just do on accident.